What's new

Black Canary General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
is she good, I don't think i'm gonna make it in to test her :(
Yes she's pretty good. She's not OP too tier busted pls nerf,but she's good. Barring some unforeseen tech that breaks her ofc. I do think her damage is kinda crazy lol

RexxyC

what's done is done
Yes she's pretty good. She's not OP too tier busted pls nerf,but she's good. Barring some unforeseen tech that breaks her ofc. I do think her damage is kinda crazy lol
I'm so angry that i'm not gonna get to play her omg, I hope max or someone streams her tonight.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
2-bar 53%

Also, 21-db2 is a mix-up. If you steer the db2 close to you, there's no side switch. If you do NOT steer db2, it's a cross-over.

nugava

Noob
Chimon Brews, no frame data yet ? I want to know how is her post beta trait on block (all levels), if anything to trait is a true block string, if her whatever knee into launching kick is still +2 on block... (2u3 I think...)... Tell me eveything, I am thirsty.

iAmOME

Worst NRS player
Chimon Brews, no frame data yet ? I want to know how is her post beta trait on block (all levels), if anything to trait is a true block string, if her whatever knee into launching kick is still +2 on block... (2u3 I think...)... Tell me eveything, I am thirsty.
Lvl 1: +3
Lvl 2: -5
Lvl 3: -9
2U3: -9

nugava

Noob
How is "standing 2" on block ?
I remember you could delay the u3.
If standing 2 is good on block, I guess, 2u3 is a good frame trap.
But if 2u3 is punishable on block, might as well commit to the mixup after 2 (aka 23 or 21) ? Am I right ?

EDIT: Sorry, 2u3 was -3 in the beta.

iAmOME

Worst NRS player
How is "standing 2" on block ?
I remember you could delay the u3.
If standing 2 is good on block, I guess, 2u3 is a good frame trap.
But if 2u3 is punishable on block, might as well commit to the mixup after 2 (aka 23 or 21) ? Am I right ?

EDIT: Sorry, 2u3 was -3 in the beta.
S2 is -8. It was -9 in the beta
come on post some dirt on BC
She's pretty much the same as she was in the beta except a bit nerfed

nugava

Noob
I wish it would be possible to use level 1 trait instead of level 3 if you have more than Level 1 Trait. But I guess it would we broke...

x TeeJay o

Keep in mind the game is still not out and everything is still subject to change. I had some talks about a few of her changes in the discord with other members and honestly ive decided even if she stays where she currently is im fine. She's gonna be a good character regardless because of lvl 3 trait. Trait frame data used to be

lvl 1:+3
lvl 2:+5
lvl 3:0

that made her completely safe on all 50/50's and mix up options. With the new data change(if it stays) the canary cry cancel becomes much more important.

Anyways i still love this character and nothing will sway me away dammit #canarygang

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Black canary is still the same but with a couple new stuff

Cartwheel is fully invincible on wake up now. MB option still launches and is +1. LOL
You can only do 2u3 once in a combo now
It's much easier to combo off of air flip with b3

Her damage is still bomb

Last edited:

Imperium

Noob
So her lvl 2 trait is fairly unsafe now. Damn that's annoying. Does anyone know what her base health is compared to other characters?

x TeeJay o

So her lvl 2 trait is fairly unsafe now. Damn that's annoying. Does anyone know what her base health is compared to other characters?
Probably 950 or 1000. Game is still unreleased and there's a possibility these are not final frames. But even if it was, it's fine. I mean lvl 2 was +5 and had 100+ hit advantage before it might have been too good. The range in it was quite deceptive seeing as it went far as hell. Instead of just throwing out unsafe 50/50's now you have to think and pay attention to hit confirm and know when to cancel CC

Imperium

Noob
Probably 950 or 1000. Game is still unreleased and there's a possibility these are not final frames. But even if it was, it's fine. I mean lvl 2 was +5 and had 100+ hit advantage before it might have been too good. The range in it was quite deceptive seeing as it went far as hell. Instead of just throwing out unsafe 50/50's now you have to think and pay attention to hit confirm and know when to cancel CC
Idk, I just thought that using the resource to make something safe was enough of a punishment already, considering how important cc is to her kit. Making it unsafe is a tough pill to swallow. Yeah it will put more of an emphasis on hit confirming everything, so that will be the key.

Imperium

Noob
You can only get one 2U3 midscreen and two in the corner
I wonder how that will affect her combo hitting. Not only did a second 2u3 give her more dmg obviously, the gravity from it seemed to help the 33 hit more consistently. Could be more significant than it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.