What's new

Black Canary General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAmOME

Worst NRS player
I wonder how that will affect her combo hitting. Not only did a second 2u3 give her more dmg obviously, the gravity from it seemed to help the 33 hit more consistently. Could be more significant than it seems.
You can connect 33->bf2 midscreen after 2U3

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Idk, I just thought that using the resource to make something safe was enough of a punishment already, considering how important cc is to her kit. Making it unsafe is a tough pill to swallow. Yeah it will put more of an emphasis on hit confirming everything, so that will be the key.
i like the way you think. We'll find a work around bro. I'll 100% be labbing her day in and day out. If im not talented enough to find something useful others will im sure of it.

Imperium

Noob
i like the way you think. We'll find a work around bro. I'll 100% be labbing her day in and day out. If im not talented enough to find something useful others will im sure of it.
I mean she will be great I think regardless. The juggling being a little different is a definite negative, but the entire reason I chose Canary (and I've never played an archetype like her) is because of her ridiculous options. There are plenty of ways to do acceptable combo damage that don't involve the 2u3 juggle. There will be ways to win without using the CC as a cancel to make mixups safe. That being said the positives here...

What does her mb handspring look like? It was said that it has invincible frames and is safe on block. Does anyone have the move on video anywhere?

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
I mean she will be great I think regardless. The juggling being a little different is a definite negative, but the entire reason I chose Canary (and I've never played an archetype like her) is because of her ridiculous options. There are plenty of ways to do acceptable combo damage that don't involve the 2u3 juggle. There will be ways to win without using the CC as a cancel to make mixups safe. That being said the positives here...

What does her mb handspring look like? It was said that it has invincible frames and is safe on block. Does anyone have the move on video anywhere?
Yes but i can't post it here as the rusles prohibit pre release footage. It's an OH special that is +1 on block. I can PM it to you later on

Status
Not open for further replies.