What's new

Black Canary General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so pumped. She's getting mained by me and I've been waiting for her since the first injustice was announced.

And she's got almost everything I wanted so far.

Reversals? Mid and low? Check.
Command grab? Looks like it.
Somersault through projectiles? Check
Delayable Canary Cry? Check
45 degree anti-air Canary Cry? Hope so.
Dive kick? We'll see.
Anti-air with a kick? Check.

I can't wait. I'll be changing my avatar very soon. Sorry Shayera. But The Canary has always been my #1.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
I'm so pumped. She's getting mained by me and I've been waiting for her since the first injustice was announced.

And she's got almost everything I wanted so far.

Reversals? Mid and low? Check.
Command grab? Looks like it.
Somersault through projectiles? Check
Delayable Canary Cry? Check
45 degree anti-air Canary Cry? Hope so.
Dive kick? We'll see.
Anti-air with a kick? Check.

I can't wait. I'll be changing my avatar very soon. Sorry Shayera. But The Canary has always been my #1.
Welcome to the Canary Gang ! #Squaaaaaa

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Her bio is up on the website. Looks like she has some revenge to unleash on Superman, after what he did to Olly.

Trait has 3 levels and fills to level 1 very fast. I'm sure you could work a combo with a full level scream and then into a level 1 scream. I didn't see what a level 1 scream could do but level 2 didn't go anywhere near full screen or crumple. Vs batman.

Cartwheel switches sides and goes through if close enough.

Not sure if the flip>grab is a true throw or a hit-grab. When it whiffed, Canary would smash to the ground. Looks hella vulnerable.

Jump to flip to grab gains a bunch of ground. Saw that vs supergirl.

The series that leads with the knee can go overhead, low, or juggle starter. Delayable? Maybe I'm just seeing things. Vs deadshot.

The damage on that juggle at 1:23 is sick. The combo looked basic as hell and probably can be extended further. Full power scream pushes the opponent against the screen and her juggles carry well into the corner.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
So glad I waited 4 years for this character

Badass moveset on a damage machine with a 1-button, near full-screen punish that leads to full combo

probably just gonna watch this footage on a loop til i fall asleep and have sweet injustice dreams

I$AAC

Noob
The more footage I see of her, the more I want to use her. She went from #2 to co-main with Deadshot for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.