What's new

Black Adam Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not even decent, you can avoid all his zoning by holding up or back+up. His zoning only works on people who dont know they can abuse jumping. Then your only option is to use black magic which has a small hitbox and is death on block and whiff
Black magic was always used in his combos to extend them cause it always a back 3 into a jumping 2 into a combo string for high damage especially now with his new string you can do high to mid hit trait the use the combo string again before they fall to the floor and get them for 500+ damage which is half of most the cast health bar tell me how in anyway that isn't good

OK let's start off with meter burn dive kick it was at times hard to hit confirm into because Adam would sometimes be forced to dash in and try to catch the before they hit the floor. He would be forced to watch where he did his meter burn dive kick to make sure he be able to get a combo off the bounce the new string he has always him to now no matter what hit them before they drop like in that video I posted you can see if for yourself plus his new string now can punish people from starting distance so he has a better rush down from mid screen the string as stated in his breakdown is very fast and safe it starts off as a high,mid, to overhead which can be special canceled anytime especially into trait to continue stringing together combos.
Hitconfirm EX DK?
What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with wjat i posted

Black magic was always used in his combos to extend them cause it always a back 3 into a jumping 2 into a combo string for high damage especially now with his new string you can do high to mid hit trait the use the combo string again before they fall to the floor and get them for 500+ damage which is half of most the cast health bar tell me how in anyway that isn't good
Huh? You cant do b3 after regular black magic. Did you even play IGAU?

Up close if you did 2 2 special cancel into black magic you can back 3 them jump up hit them with jumping 2 then hit 112 into his lighting Strom for good damage so to answer you yes I played it and I went to tournaments even won a few with black adam/green Lantern

Up close if you did 2 2 special cancel into black magic you can back 3 them jump up hit them with jumping 2 then hit 112 into his lighting Strom for good damage so to answer you yes I played it and I went to tournaments even won a few with black adam/green Lantern
Lol why would you do that abomination of a combo when you could just combo after 22b1 for way more damage. There is no reason to combo after regular black magic.

I

Lol did you play inj1 it combos together I can go turn that on and do that it is a mixup that you can do overhead to low that combos together that is considered a mixup
Overhead into low is not a mixup.

You probably think that doomsdays earthshaker is an unblockable every time

Lol why would you do that abomination of a combo when you could just combo after 22b1 for way more damage. There is no reason to combo after regular black magic.
Lol what are you on I can 22 special cancel into trait hit another 22 special cancel into black magic back 3 hit a jumping 2 or 1 then hit 112 into lightning Strom for good damage

Thats is a insult everyone know you can block that dumb shit easily it was just a move doomsday players would spam on noo bs lol wtf are you on
Maybe an insult to people who think b2xxlowlightning is a mixup.
But im surprised those people can even read so i wont bother writing a letter of apology.

Maybe your connection is bad?

haketh

Noob
I'm not gonna take anyone serious who doesn't understand why F123 being a high is a good thing for Black Adam with how B23 works

I'm not gonna take anyone serious who doesn't understand why F123 being a high is a good thing for Black Adam with how B23 works
Exactly this guy's obviously does not see how good that move is for Adam how much it helps him idk why he is on here trolling all I know is Adam got a bump

Idk if anyone noticed but his trait is back to doing unblockble damage again thank God I hated how they nerfed it to do mid damage in inj1

Special canceling into regular black magic for combos? Thats not how you get good damage.

Canceling into trait was how we got good damage. But when trait was unavailable, background bounce and black magic was a means of extending combos.

Blwck adam always had solid damage as well. None of this stuff is really new or helpful[/QUOTE]

This new string is a forward advancing high, mid, overhead which can be special canceled at any time. The distance it covers is pre-patch Superman F23. Enough said...

Its not even decent, you can avoid all his zoning by holding up or back+up. His zoning only works on people who dont know they can abuse jumping. Then your only option is to use black magic which has a small hitbox and is death on block and whiff
And? Most zoning in this franchise consists of highs. Anyone can avoid this type of "superior method of thinking" by holding down. Moot point, smh.

Ummm did you even play IGAU? Clearly you could b3 off black magic mid combo as long as it wasn't full screen. The problem was the ridiculous amount of scaling on his combos but could be done. For those who couldn't consistently jump 1 into instant air dive kick, followed by b23 into ender of choice, using black magic was a means of extending.

Special canceling into regular black magic for combos? Thats not how you get good damage.

Canceling into trait was how we got good damage. But when trait was unavailable, background bounce and black magic was a means of extending combos.

Blwck adam always had solid damage as well. None of this stuff is really new or helpful
This new string is a forward advancing high, mid, overhead which can be special canceled at any time. The distance it covers is pre-patch Superman F23. Enough said...

And? Most zoning in this franchise consists of highs. Anyone can avoid this type of "superior method of thinking" by holding down. Moot point, smh.

Ummm did you even play IGAU? Clearly you could b3 off black magic mid combo as long as it wasn't full screen. The problem was the ridiculous amount of scaling on his combos but could be done. For those who couldn't consistently jump 1 into instant air dive kick, followed by b23 into ender of choice, using black magic was a means of extending.[/QUOTE]

Exactly glad someone gets it and I meant 22 into trait into 22 into black magic into back 3 into a jumping 2 into 112 lightning storm that did do 40 percent + still good damage to me

Status
Not open for further replies.