What's new

Biggest Unanswered Injustice Questions, and TYM PAX Roll Call

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Will Injustice be region locked for PS3?
Do you mean as in phsyically US copies can't play on EU machines, or is it about being able to netplay with people from different regions?

I'm sure you mean the latter, but it's an important clarification to make in the question, lest they answer the wrong one.

coolwhip

Master
Do you mean as in phsyically US copies can't play on EU machines, or is it about being able to netplay with people from different regions?

I'm sure you mean the latter, but it's an important clarification to make in the question, lest they answer the wrong one.
Not being able to netplay with people from different regions.

Killzone

Warrior
He probably means the EU / US thingy and it will be. Hector was asked that question and he said that the X-Box 360 version of the game will have the ability to connect people from US with the people from EU and stuff like that.

Dr Doomsday

Creator of Pills o' Doom
REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION!

1) How many characters are playable in the PAX build? Is it ALL the characters that have been announced up to Black Adam?

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION!

1) How many characters are playable in the PAX build? Is it ALL the characters that have been announced up to Black Adam?
I -think- it's the build that "leaked" Black Adam as a playable character, so it'd be missing Shazam, Hawkgirl, Sinestro, and Doomsday, I think. Maybe more that I'm forgetting.

Dr Doomsday

Creator of Pills o' Doom
I -think- it's the build that "leaked" Black Adam as a playable character, so it'd be missing Shazam, Hawkgirl, Sinestro, and Doomsday, I think. Maybe more that I'm forgetting.
Doubtful because FChamp said that he was playing as Sinestro on the show floor. I really need to know if this is true.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Just updated Twitter with a bunch of tidbits -- will consolidate it into a post later. @InjusticeHub

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Can we get any general Joker moveset info? I feel like we are way too in the dark about him.
Joker has a ranged crowbar normal that looks like an overhead, a pocket flower slime stream, a tank that he puts on the floor and rolls at you, some mechanical teeth the he puts on the ground that launch you on hit, and a parry as a trait.

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
Joker has a ranged crowbar that looks like an overhead, a pocket flower slime stream, a tank that he puts on the floor and rolls at you, some mechanical teeth the he puts on the ground that launch you on hit, and a parry as a trait.
Thanks for answering. Sad that he doesn't have any lethal playing cards or joy buzzer but the chatter teeth somewhat make up for that. Just kind of sad that we've seen everything he had in just those two short battle arena vids.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
(Italics are tidbits from @CrimsonShadow's twitter)

Black Adam's super is a series of brutal punches followed by a slam to the ground and a double footstomp to the spine of the grounded oppt.

Oh jeez, I wanna see it. Makes me think of M. Bison.

Tried out the SF-style Injustice controls -- Superman's flying punch was a HCF

That's one of those backforward commands, huh? Interesting. I was kind of hoping for DPs, lol.

Nothing else I have to comment specifically but there's a lot of good info there, thanks for that.