What's new

Best user of each character.

ded

Elder God
just a few characters from what i saw and played against:

1. Kabal - of course Bill will see his name hir but i think RZP's Kabal is a lot better just from what i saw.
3. Kung Lao - Lex ( :twisted: )
4. Kano - from the people i've played against Analcunt, and i like Busta's Kano. Didnt saw any matches with moe or thrower playing with him, they are of course probably better.
6. Ermac - no doubt here, Shock's ermac is pain in the ass.
7. Nightwolf - again with no doubt i'd say Hanzo's Nightwolf is the best i saw.

MKK hanzo

Ded_ your list is very VERY impartial/objective I loved that. You mentioned lots of non-US gamers and that is a plus.

For example I play Jax but one of the best I ve seen is Chile top player Sensei/Ariel.

H Smoke as I said before > RZP.

Sonya > Its a though one Ariel from Chile has very good execution but Homero from Venezuela can setup lots of different traps from nowhere and he has ZERO execution at all.

It would be good if someone label the list ''foreign matches'' or ''US matches"... Cause there are for instance better players than others in each country. Reinaldo's Sheeva came to my mind and Ded_'s Reptile.

rzp said:
Pipa-Boy said:
hanzo def. for nightwolf

and rzps h.smoke

and oh yeah, reinaldo for his crazy sheeva (the venuzuela n64 trilogy tournament, killing every top tier in sight )
Hey, thanks for your comment i was thinking that noone like my Hsmoke:( i love Ded_´s reptile (the best that i´ve never seen ^_^) and Hanzo´s Nighwolf is so fast im tellin´ ya xD, i love my kabal too xD, lex kung lao (i saw just one fight with lao and i like how he fight with it), some ideas from Shock with his H.Smoke...
gotta show love to the non-us vatos :lol:

Bus Orez

Noob
ded_ said:
just a few characters from what i saw and played against:

1. Kabal - of course Bill will see his name hir but i think RZP's Kabal is a lot better just from what i saw.
3. Kung Lao - Lex ( :twisted: )
4. Kano - from the people i've played against Analcunt, and i like Busta's Kano. Didnt saw any matches with moe or thrower playing with him, they are of course probably better.
6. Ermac - no doubt here, Shock's ermac is pain in the ass.
7. Nightwolf - again with no doubt i'd say Hanzo's Nightwolf is the best i saw.
My I ask which Bill you are refering to? I'm just wondering

Ermac1

Noob
kabal= Crazy Dom.

Kung lao= Pajaro mayor.

striker= there is this guy name NICROPHILE or something like that... i cant remember his name tag... but he's really good with striker.

Ermac1 said:
kabal= Crazy Dom.

Kung lao= Pajaro mayor.

striker= there is this guy name NICROPHILE or something like that... i cant remember his name tag... but he's really good with striker.
He's very much like my Sektor. He does the same thing, all the time. He just waits for the right moment for you to leave an open spot, and goes for the semi-infinite, and when he gets you in the corner, goes for the true one. He is very good however.

I wanna take the title for best Sektor, so I've been practicing alot with him lately.

abc ur dead0 said:
Best Stryker I have seen that I consitently play is Blk Albums. Still don't have a definite way to beat his Stryker.
I've beaten it before. It's definately not the best Stryker.

The best stryker would be someone who can do the cross-screen infinite consistantly, much like the best Reptile would have to be able to do his juggle consistantly.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I've been practicing with Stryker a bit recently, figured out some tricks with him to keep people moving around.

TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
damn straight
Don't think I've played you yet.. It's on. :twisted:

My Sektor's good right now.. I just need to get it to 'great' status. I just don't have as much strategies to pour into him like I do my Kabal, and I have a hard time against rushing characters like Nightwolf.

I want to add Kung Lao to my group of characters. All I really need to do now is to stop doing dive kicks when I know I'm going to get punished and get that cross screen down. Sugar was good pratice last night :lol:

TheRedPsychosis said:
damn straight

My Sektor's good right now.. I just need to get it to 'great' status. I just don't have as much strategies to pour into him like I do my Kabal, and I have a hard time against rushing characters like Nightwolf.
Your getting BETTER with him, But I can still get him 99% of the time. Still no where as good as your Kabal.

abc ur dead0 said:
TheRedPsychosis said:
damn straight

Your getting BETTER with him, But I can still get him 99% of the time. Still no where as good as your Kabal.
The only problem I've been facing recently, is teleporting ninjas and total rushdowns. And.. I would expect that from tier trouble. To be a good low tier character is kinda hard to pull off anyway.. I think I've only lost one ranked match today while using sektor, and go figure it was Death Metal FSU. Turtling Scorpions.. :?

TheRedPsychosis: I will play you but I cant be responsible for what pain you will go through...lol, jk.

I need to play alot of people from this site :cry: :lol:

Well, watching Julian's Sektor in multiple matches, it's just like watching me playing as Sektor, only I learned a couple things from them. Can't wait to use those little things on people.. But still, I saw him get wrecked by Shock's H.Smoke and some other guy with a high tier character.