What's new

Best user of each character.

Just an idea I had. Who do you think is the best user of a certain character, I.E. "ded's Reptile" or "Hanzo's Nightwolf"

^Those are my choices. Judging only by match footage.

Judging by actually playing someone, I'd say Boostjunkie has the best Usub I've ever played, abcyourdead0 has a pretty sick H.Smoke, and Frankiebonez' Sindel is reeeally good too. although I don't know if any are the "best"

I'm interested to know what some of you think about the lower-tier characters like Shang or Sheeva or Mileena.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
So far, from what I've played:

Shang - Real T420
Reptile, Ermac, H.Smoke, Sindel, U.Sub - Shock
R.Smoke, Kabal, Nightwolf, Kitana - Crazy Dominican

Haven't played very much of the other characters to say they have "the best". Still haven't played Enigma, Thrower, Moe, or Busta.

Shock and this other guy I played once had the best Reptiles. (I don't remember his name)

Annihilator has a beastly Unsub. R Smoke too.

Havn't played Busta yet but from his reputation im going to go with he has the best kano.

Crazy has the best Nightwolf and Kitana.

These are just people I have played.

Shock: Reptile, Sindel, Ermac, Stryker.

CrazyDominican: Nightwolf, Kitana, Kabal.

Annihilator: uSub, Robosmoke...ho.

Have yet to play konqrr, and MOE3OW, who I hear are good.

Woah I just realized someone said I'm good with H Smoke. Thats cool. I don't find to many stand out H smokes online. Who are the best ones you guys have seen?

Oh, and Crazy also has a Great Sheeva. Forgot to throw that in there.

Kitana - Crazy Dom
Reptile - Shock
Sonya - ?
Jax - Dark Natas, i forgot the dudes name
Nightwolf - Crazy Dom
Jade - Crazy Dom's friend
Scorpion - forgot the dudes name
Kano - Busta
Meelina - Konqrr
Ermac - Forgot the dudes name, Shock, hundreds of others
C-Sub - Dark Natas
Classic sub - Annilator
sector - forgot the name
Sindel - ME... idk? shock, frankie, _ded
Stryker - konqrr
cyrax - i forgot the name
kung lao - I played 1 guy who was just epic with him, but i dont remember the name
kabal - i dont have time to write a book
sheeva - crazy dom
shang - real t
lui kang - only played 2 guys good with him
smoke - boom stix
h-smoke - cant write a book

Add or subtract?

abc ur dead0 said:
Woah I just realized someone said I'm good with H Smoke. Thats cool. I don't find to many stand out H smokes online. Who are the best ones you guys have seen?

Oh, and Crazy also has a Great Sheeva. Forgot to throw that in there.
Yeah you give me alot of trouble when you pick H.smoke. I have to whip out my Nightwolf to stand a chance. :D

You once sent me a message that my Reptile was good, that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

thanks man. I work on my Rep constantly. But when there's lag I just can't use him, because the juggles require too much precision, when there's lag I fall back onto one of my other mains: Kit, Stryker, RoboSmoke, and Nightwolf. And Sheeva if I'm feeling saucy :)

I like to think my Hsmoke is pretty tough cuz i use him almost exlusively in ranked play, and i do ok. l SuGaR l has a very good Hsmoke as well.

Boomstix is like psychic with his Rsmoke idk how he does it.

Crazy Dominican is awesome with Nightwolf, Kabal, Sheeva, and Kitana.

Annihilator has a filthy Usub.

hanzo def. for nightwolf

and rzps h.smoke

and oh yeah, reinaldo for his crazy sheeva (the venuzuela n64 trilogy tournament, killing every top tier in sight )

Pipa-Boy said:
hanzo def. for nightwolf

and rzps h.smoke

and oh yeah, reinaldo for his crazy sheeva (the venuzuela n64 trilogy tournament, killing every top tier in sight )
Hey, thanks for your comment i was thinking that noone like my Hsmoke:( i love Ded_´s reptile (the best that i´ve never seen ^_^) and Hanzo´s Nighwolf is so fast im tellin´ ya xD, i love my kabal too xD, lex kung lao (i saw just one fight with lao and i like how he fight with it), some ideas from Shock with his H.Smoke...

dreemernj

Ambassador
I don't think this can be taken seriously enough to worry about online vs offline play.

The only legit way to gauge it is UMK3 in a cab with sticks in an environment where people are playing to really win.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
Mr Wiggl3s said:

Well then my entire list just went to shit

Shock, dreemer, _ded are obviously the best with everyone
ded cant play on a stick

dreemernj

Ambassador
Mr Wiggl3s said:

I'm not the best with anybody. I am only used to playing on keyboard so I can't hold a candle to any of the tourny goers.

But yeah, the list is pretty much shit :-D

lex said:
Mr Wiggl3s said:

ded cant play on a stick
you´re wrong ded_ can play in stick the only thing that make him not use a stick is just that where he live there are no arcades anymore xD he told me that once

MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
Well I thought that Online matches didnt count...
fucker, we got to record some random select fights just to see how good we are with different chars... i know we´re good but we´re not in the "play with others"character list xD

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think basically everyone in here is talking mostly about either what they've seen, or who they've played on XBLA. If I were to make a list of the best players to use characters I've ever played, as in, given me the most challenge with that specific character than anyone I can remember, it would mainly consist of people I've played in person, in some cases, based on match vids I've seen.

1. Kabal - Bill, Crazy Dom is very good with him, plays him a lot differently.
2. Human Smoke - Moe and Thrower are the only Human Smoke's that I can say are impressive because of the air throw usage, and outside of standard combo exibiting.
3. Kung Lao - Lex
4. Kano - probably Moe or Thrower, Busta you've got some work to do!
5. Reptile - ded_. Most people say I have the best Reptile they've ever played. Ded_ you need some more US exposure!
6. Ermac - the only decent Ermac I've ever really played was Moe
7. Nightwolf - LaoShu, kaillera player, I can't beat his NW unless I use top 3. Another notable NW player is Crazy Dominican although I don't know if his is quite that level, I could probably beat his with more characters. There are a lot of Kaillera players who use NW because he is infinitely more effective in any type of lag.
8. Robo Smoke - Crazy Dominican uses invis better than most people.
9. Sindel - This guy Mook from University Pinball had one of the best Sindels I ever played, but that was years ago, again I haven't come across many Sindel users, DreemerNJ would probably be one of the only other Sindel players I have played.
10. Jax - The Prophet had developed the best Jax to counter any of my major characters, since then I've never played anyone even close except maybe Julian.
11. Sonya - Phi's Sonya is pretty damned good.
12. Kitana - Julian has a pretty badass Kitana, can beat my Human Smoke, CD's is more aggressive but as effective. Moe also has a devastating Kitana.
13. Stryker - I've never played a noteworthy Stryker, nor seen one that I can remember.
14. Scorpion - The only person I ever knew who could use Scorpion at all effectively was the Prophet. Everyone else uses Human Smoke.
15. Unmasked Sub-Zero - Julian Robinson has a really tough Sub.
16. Jade - Rob Sigley used her exclusively for a while but kinda left her to the way side for some better characters. Never really played a decent Jade or seen anything too impressive with her. I think she's one of the few characters not even Moe uses too much.
17. Liu Kang - Liu Kang is one of those character where it seems anyone who does use him, uses him exactly as the others. Liu Kang in general just gives me a hard time. My anti Liu character is Reptile.
18. Sektor - Julian's Sektor is pretty tough as well, he likes to use oddball characters.
19. Classic Sub-Zero - Dark Natas is pretty nasty and consistent with relaunch combos on top of his traps.
20. Cyrax - Supposedly Paulo Garcia has a nasty Cyrax that I would like to play.
21. Shang Tsung - VDO has the best Shang Tsung I've ever played against. Lex is also deadly with him.
22. Mileena - I really don't know anyone who uses her the only decent use I've seen of her is from Lex vs Bill's Kabal.
23. Sheeva - Moe's Sheeva can be downright ridiculous and he'll beat you with mostly the 4 hit kick combo and wakeup throws.