What's new

Best user of each character.

I hope to one day have the best Classic Sub Zero. In fact, I think ive seen him used in competitve play once, and that was Julian at NEC7.

I'm still Trying to have a Very Very Good Reptile, but Until I get His Juggles down packed I will never be :(

I still Use his invisibility More than Anyone else I've seen. It wins me matches all the time because I know how to use it perfectly against Kabals and The such. So Go Me:D

And AI you do have a Very nice Classic Sub. Surprised the hell out of me :)

Shaney's Ermac is the best i've played on live.

But ive also heard shock's is good but ive never played him so i dunno

Shaney

Noob
Yoshi2085 said:
Shaney's Ermac is the best i've played on live.

But ive also heard shock's is good but ive never played him so i dunno
Shock's Ermac is OK. On a good day, id say about mediocre. I taught him a thing or two. LOL j/k...man i hope he doesn't see this post. :D

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
LOL, and no one on XBLA has ever played vs my Ermac at more than 60% except maybe Konqrr the night I had the stick working somewhat right.

well i got a question, first of sorry for posting this "off-topic" but a friend will buy the 360 and hanzo told me that to play umk3 online i need to get some points (i guess 800 points) but i dunno what the fuck is this, how can i get it, where to find it or something like that, could anybody please give me information about it? thanks and again... sorry for the off topic.

You can either buy the points on Xbox Live with your credit card, or you can buy pre-paid cards with points already on them in some stores.

if there's a Wal Mart near you, I'm pretty sure they sell them.

Shaney

Noob
Shock said:
LOL, and no one on XBLA has ever played vs my Ermac at more than 60% except maybe Konqrr the night I had the stick working somewhat right.
I figured you would say something like that, excuses... no ones ever played against my Ermac at more than 95% LOL. most of the times we've played Shock, ive played at about 25%, im gonna have to stop goin easy and pick it up a little bit lol.(not really) I would like to play ur Ermac at 100% (really!) :lol:...I know I know, I have a deathwish :twisted:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Well, anyone who has played me online and then in person at an arcade knows the difference. :wink:

I defiantly want to do that sometime Shock. Though I can't really get anywhere where I live. You'd understand since you know where I live and how it's like. :(

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
LOL@ defiantly typo and yes I will let everyone know as soon as I'm back playing regularly. Basically the only thing keeping me off is the bloody controller.

Ha-ha shock you got to take that joker Shaney out, him and his weak/fake ass Ermac. Well before my xbox broke he use to run his mouth how he would own you so bad that you would retire from playing UMK3 and start playing 5O cents bulletproof. He also told me your Ermac blows dogs for quarters. So please as a favor to your old buddy crash uppercut his head off.

PS hahaha Just kidding but I think it would be a pretty good match hopefully I get to see it. later's guys.

PSS whoa my first post yay . . . Ballin'

Shaney

Noob
feelthecrash said:
Ha-ha shock you got to take that joker Shaney out, him and his weak/fake ass Ermac. Well before my xbox broke he use to run his mouth how he would own you so bad that you would retire from playing UMK3 and start playing 5O cents bulletproof. He also told me your Ermac blows dogs for quarters. So please as a favor to your old buddy crash uppercut his head off.

PS hahaha Just kidding but I think it would be a pretty good match hopefully I get to see it. later's guys.

LMAO!!! Shock, i said NO such thing lol Crash is obviously crazy. I see now what those California drugs will do to u! hes just mad because he told me he wanted to be the best sub zero on XBL...then i told him to go play Annihilator...end of story.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Average Kaillera connection is still not worth risking over the controller for XBLA. Kaillera is only better in the absolute most specific conditions.

feelthecrash said:

Ah look who showed up, what a surprise! When are you going to be online, I got something to show ya! *giggles like a little school girl*

You just opened a can of Worms HD. Oh let me see . . . So we've got a Hero? uh? And his name is Shaney-Mc"Sucky" I wish you would fight me straight up with you're punk-ass Gay-mac without your madcats. You're garbage son. My little sister plays better then you and she's blind in one eye, has one arm, and 3 fingers. I think I'll call my boy JBdrew and show you how to use Ermac. Oh and just know I get my 360 back no later then the 9th. So yeah you signed a check your ass can't cash, get ready to meet Mr. Sector and Miss SHEEVA. hahhaha

Yo hey what's up Annihilator 83? I might be back on this weekend playing my friends xbox. But I'll be back for sure when I get my xbox back which should be next week :) Well I'm ready for your little surprise, Bring it!!! I just hope you're ready because you're going to be getting some of what shaney's getting also haha joke. Man I miss my xbox :( see you's guys soon. -Crash

Shock said:
Well, anyone who has played me online and then in person at an arcade knows the difference. :wink:
I'll vouch, shock is better at arcade than online, as am I. I'm getting my joystick skills back in check now finally with my machine, and finding a local guy with one. Got a juggle from mid screen to the corner 100% with kung lao on the arcade machine. NEVER will see me do that with a xbox360 controller.

Shaney

Noob
feelthecrash said:
You just opened a can of Worms HD. Oh let me see . . . So we've got a Hero? uh? And his name is Shaney-Mc"Sucky" I wish you would fight me straight up with you're punk-ass Gay-mac without your madcats. You're garbage son. My little sister plays better then you and she's blind in one eye, has one arm, and 3 fingers. I think I'll call my boy JBdrew and show you how to use Ermac. Oh and just know I get my 360 back no later then the 9th. So yeah you signed a check your ass can't cash, get ready to meet Mr. Sector and Miss SHEEVA. hahhaha

Yo hey what's up Annihilator 83? I might be back on this weekend playing my friends xbox. But I'll be back for sure when I get my xbox back which should be next week :) Well I'm ready for your little surprise, Bring it!!! I just hope you're ready because you're going to be getting some of what shaney's getting also haha joke. Man I miss my xbox :( see you's guys soon. -Crash
lol sektor?? sheeva????? I CANT WAIT! :lol: but honestly crash, if i had to rate u, i think ur skill level is about exactly what this site says u are...NOVICE..like the first person u fight in arcade mode! :twisted: