What's new

Best and worst supers in the game?

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
This thread is still premature, but I wanted to interject that Hawkgirl's Super is easily one of my favorites (Second thus far only to Doomsday). It has one of the most impactful strikes in the game. I am a little surprised everyone is rating it so low, especially given WW, Grundy, and most importantly, Joker.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
This thread is still premature, but I wanted to interject that Hawkgirl's Super is easily one of my favorites (Second thus far only to Doomsday). It has one of the most impactful strikes in the game. I am a little surprised everyone is rating it so low, especially given WW, Grundy, and most importantly, Joker.
I thought WW's was fine, not sure why she needed help though. Joker's and Grundy's are OK to me because I wasn't really expecting them to do much anyway.

whats wrong wtih Joker? His seems to fit his character pretty well. The RPG to the face is all Joker

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
I thought WW's was fine, not sure why she needed help though. Joker's and Grundy's are OK to me because I wasn't really expecting them to do much anyway.
See, and my take on it is that Joker is one of those characters that they coulda done ANYTHING with. Seeing how inventive NRS was with Joker in DCvMK, it just shocked me that they would string together a few attacks Joker already has into a combo and call it good.

Frankly the only supers i have an issue with would probably be Hawkgirls, Grundys, and wonder womans..

Everyone else super is just fine with me considering the supers utilize the characters tools/abilities and kind of contains a part of their own personality in the move.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
Frankly the only supers i have an issue with would probably be Hawkgirls, Grundys, and wonder womans..

Everyone else super is just fine with me considering the supers utilize the characters tools/abilities and kind of contains a part of their own personality in the move.
See, I must be missing something, because I think Hawkgirl's move is (1) full of personality, (2) deadly and (3) really the only thing I could imagine her doing.

See, I must be missing something, because I think Hawkgirl's move is (1) full of personality, (2) deadly and (3) really the only thing I could imagine her doing.
Dont get me wrong, it definitely is.

Its just a little lack luster to me in its deliverance. Possibly more hits, more impact and a little more emphasis on her mace's energy projection.

The background also helps to make it a spectacle to kind of look at. Its not a horrible special, its just underwhelming for me as far as the character is concerned

I also love it, though I'll admit to a little curiosity why there was no blood when she hit Green Arrow with it.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Green Lanterns looks coolest IMO, Harleys is pretty sick looking since it looks like it can be comboed into and out of.
Shazams looks like Gokus throw.
Hawkgirls is pretty cool, sounds jawbreaking at least.

Black Adams is pretty average.

Eddyward

Mortal
Best:
Raven
Aquaman

Worst:
Cyborg
Wonder Woman

I feel like Raven and Aquaman have the most over-the-top, epic supers that are great representations of their characters. Some characters have similar supers to each other, but these two have the most original ones.

I don't like Cyborg's because it's a typical blast super. His super should show off his arsenal a little bit more. Wonder Woman's isn't so bad; the final slash is a big moment, but I feel that her super should be showing off her superhero strength. I think that a lot of people see her as a lackluster character, and her super seems to be one of the main problems. There are a few others that I think could be improved, but these two are the least impressive to me.

RonnyRAGE

Kombatant
I really hope that each character has a cinematic(Batman Bat mobile) Super Move and a Practical one ( Grappling Gun) and you pick before the match just like SSF4

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I really hope that each character has a cinematic(Batman Bat mobile) Super Move and a Practical one ( Grappling Gun) and you pick before the match just like SSF4
If that were in, we'd probably know by now.
Most folks tend to prefer comboable supers to counters, anyhow.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I found Raven's super to be very disappointing... same with Grundy's.

I like all the others pretty much equally. I think Flash's might edge out as my favorite, though.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Yeah, it was pretty freaking brutal.

Same with Sinestro. Why does no one like Sinestro damn it?

Nope. In truth, I like them all. Just some better than others.

Not sure why people don't like Raven's. I love that she drags you into her dimension and sicks Trigon on your ass.
I think it's because of the presentation.

What? 3 demons and then a poorly textured Trigon and done. Raven doesn't even do anything in it.
She should've said "Azurath Metrion ZINTHOS!" somewhere in it too.