What's new

Best and worst supers in the game?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Why does everyone hate Joker's so much? It was great, what were you all expecting?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Makes you wonder, what goes through their mind when they make something so lackluster and decide "yeah this is pretty good".

All of them lack presentation, concept is good but the delivery is ass.

Why does a shit move like a shinsho in UMVC3 look good? Presentation....

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Makes you wonder, what goes through their mind when they make something so lackluster and decide "yeah this is pretty good". All of them lack presentation, concept is good but the delivery is ass.
This. You got it well explained. A lot of supers have good concept but don't have that hype factor. The best example I can think of is Flash super, the run around the world to blow you up is a good concept but the super itself doesn't look good enough.

TheDufase19089

BriteNite19089> DarkDay 19088
Honestly Grundy's is the only truely underwhelming one...Hell batman's ORIGINAL was better than Grundy

I wonder if they gave this one to another character

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Why so serious? wtf? what are you talking about? GTFO man, your "wakey wakey" is lame and boring, simple as that.
Seriously? A rocket launcher to the face is boring. Also, the Joker is fucking lame. Are you expecting some witty banter and a smile across your face? Really what were you expecting?

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Seriously? A rocket launcher to the face is boring. Also, the Joker is fucking lame. Are you expecting some witty banter and a smile across your face? Really what were you expecting?
rocket launcher in your face? I said the "weaky weaky" is boring and I will add that it is retard. Joker is "fucking" lame? I didn't say that, I say his super is boring. Look, I know your a fanboy of joker, I just have to read your username, but don get mad because someone has a different opinion, so take some pills and chill out man, if you like "weaky weaky" that is fine with me, for me that shit is boring, thats all.

Briyen

Apprentice
Best: Sinestro, Flash, Shazam, Superman, Deathstroke, Wonder Woman
Worst: Harley and Cyborg

Wonder Woman's super is not that bad of a super. I find it as being the most brutal alongside Supes and Deathstroke. Although i would agree that she doesn't need help from the other amazons. Her super should have been like this......

i love new 52 wonder woman, i really think they missed the mark with her, should've based it on that incarnation

she can summon blades at will from her wrists, thats just OP awesomeness

ImTheBatman

Apprentice
I love many of the super moves in this game and am having a lot of trouble picking a favorite.

The only one I found lacking was Grundy...the tombstone out of the chest was kind of weird. I would have liked something more natural to the character. Maybe have Grundy's massive hands envelope and clamp down on the head of his opponent while they thrash and kick until they slow down and get close to going limp...then have Grundy slam his rag-doll opponent into the ground head first.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
rocket launcher in your face? I said the "weaky weaky" is boring and I will add that it is retard. Joker is "fucking" lame? I didn't say that, I say his super is boring. Look, I know your a fanboy of joker, I just have to read your username, but don get mad because someone has a different opinion, so take some pills and chill out man, if you like "weaky weaky" that is fine with me, for me that shit is boring, thats all.
Joker8417 I got this one man ;)

First off it is "wakey wakey" Like wake up.... secondly I think you are the one who needs to chill the fuck out... Joker was neither attacking you nor being aggressive....

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Joker8417 I got this one man :)
Wow, thats pathetic. Let your "man" explain himself... smh.

Joker8417First off it is "wakey wakey" Like wake up.... secondly I think you are the one who needs to chill the fuck out... Joker was neither attacking you nor being aggressive....
Ok, "wakey wakey"or whatever seems boring to me. Chill "the fuck" out? Take it easy white knight, I wasn't being aggresive nor considered your "man" aggresive... and all this just 'cause I think "wakey wakey" is lame? Ok, you win, joker's super is fine, just stop replying.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.

Ok, "wakey wakey"or whatever seems boring to me. Chill "the fuck" out? Take it easy white knight, I wasn't being aggresive nor considered your "man" aggresive... and all this just 'cause I think "wakey wakey" is lame? Ok, you win, joker's super is fine, just stop replying.
Are you angry because you main Cyber Sub Zero?

Also No, this isn't because you said a move is lame... it is because you said Joker was 1. a Fan boy because his name is Joker 2. Called him retarded because he didn't agree with you 3. Because you were flaming my friend for no reason.

Killzone

Warrior
Not sure why people don't like Raven's. I love that she drags you into her dimension and sicks Trigon on your ass.
Trigon looks like shit during that super. His model has basically no shadows or whatsoever, to make him blend in into the background more.
He sticks out big time and it really bugs my eyes. Even more than the evil witch of the west.
Speaking of Raven. Why isn't she wearing red shoes in the game?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

No one is disrespecting your opinion dude I don't know where you are getting that from. I wasn't getting angry or upset either, I'm just trying to understand what you were expecting from the failed comedian turned homocidal maniac. Of course wakey wakey is lame, Joker tells lame ass jokes. I'm just having a hard time grasping what you were expecting?

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Are you angry because you main Cyber Sub Zero?

Also No, this isn't because you said a move is lame... it is because you said Joker was 1. a Fan boy because his name is Joker 2. Called him retarded because he didn't agree with you 3. Because you were flaming my friend for no reason.
Main cyber sub-Zero? what are you talking about? Called him retard? GTFO man, I didn't say that, I say "wakey wakey" is retard. I didn't say fanboy as an insult, I should wrote fan-boy or just fan. Flaming your man? I say joker super is boring and lame, and thats my opinion, if he doesn't like fine.

DJ L Toro

Champion
Best: Harley and Green Arrow because you can combo in and out of them. Also Aquaman's is really cincematic.

Worst: Black Adam (i was underwhelmed), Bane (not all fights will be against batman), wonder woman.

Trigon looks like shit during that super. His model has basically no shadows or whatsoever, to make him blend in into the background more.
I agree, i wouldnt mind if instead of all of trigon all you see is 4 red eyed in the background that zap the enemy. that would be tight.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
No one is disrespecting your opinion dude I don't know where you are getting that from. I wasn't getting angry or upset either, I'm just trying to understand what you were expecting from the failed comedian turned homocidal maniac. Of course wakey wakey is lame, Joker tells lame ass jokes. I'm just having a hard time grasping what you were expecting?
well tell this to your boy Fractured-Shadow, he say I was flamming you and calling you retard and thats is bullshit. Now if you think "wakey wakey" is lame but fits right then I respect that. But please, lets agree that you find it right and I find it boring and finish this once for all.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
well tell this to your boy Fractured-Shadow, he say I was flamming you and calling you retard and thats is bullshit. Now if you think "wakey wakey" is lame but fits right then I respect that. But please, lets agree that you find it right and I find it boring and finish this once for all.
Lol why are you getting so upset over this? It's fine we can end it but seriously I'm cool, and was never trying to put you on blast or anything. I was simply looking for an explanation, and I got it I guess so we're cool. Fractured_Shadow He didn't call me retarded, he was calling the move retarded. I don't think he is American, at least I think so because the English is a little broken, so I see how you could've misinterpreted it but he isn't really saying anything I wouldn't if I didn't like something tbh.

hellbly

Mortal
He sticks out big time and it really bugs my eyes. Even more than the evil witch of the west.
Demon dimension/world/something has different physics! There! Now Trigon is cool. :D