What's new

Best and worst supers in the game?

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Lol why are you getting so upset over this? It's fine we can end it but seriously I'm cool, and was never trying to put you on blast or anything. I was simply looking for an explanation, and I got it I guess so we're cool. Fractured_Shadow He didn't call me retarded, he was calling the move retarded. I don't think he is American, at least I think so because the English is a little broken, so I see how you could've misinterpreted it but he isn't really saying anything I wouldn't if I didn't like something tbh.
Thanks man, and yes I'm not american, and you're not retard or anything like that.

Down 2

Mortal
Man I just read this thread and you guys are hating so much on supers that are actually really amazing. I've seen people say Lex's super sucks, Raven's, Batman's and even Green Lantern's and Sinestro's... Reallllly? How can you seriously believe those supers suck? that just blows my mind. I've also read that Joker's, Bane's, Grundy's and Black Adam's suck as well. I can see how they are slightly less visually striking as say Superman's, but they definitely aren't bad and fit the character well. What were you guys thinking these characters supers were going to be like though? did you expect Bane to tackle you, punch your face in repeatedly and then rip you in half and eat you or some shit? I think the Bat-Breaker fits him perfectly. The only supers that are lacking in my opinion are Shazam's because he could of done something way cooler than that and it doesn't really feel unique for him, and Hawkgirl's because while the change of scenery was cool, all she did was hit you twice with her mace. Oh and I have a personal dislike for Harley's because it was really stupid but I think it fits her so I can't really hate.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Man I just read this thread and you guys are hating so much on supers that are actually really amazing. I've seen people say Lex's super sucks, Raven's, Batman's and even Green Lantern's and Sinestro's... Reallllly? How can you seriously believe those supers suck? that just blows my mind. I've also read that Joker's, Bane's, Grundy's and Black Adam's suck as well. I can see how they are slightly less visually striking as say Superman's, but they definitely aren't bad and fit the character well. What were you guys thinking these characters supers were going to be like though? did you expect Bane to tackle you, punch your face in repeatedly and then rip you in half and eat you or some shit? I think the Bat-Breaker fits him perfectly. The only supers that are lacking in my opinion are Shazam's because he could of done something way cooler than that and it doesn't really feel unique for him, and Hawkgirl's because while the change of scenery was cool, all she did was hit you twice with her mace. Oh and I have a personal dislike for Harley's because it was really stupid but I think it fits her so I can't really hate.
I think it is just that people have different opinions.

Down 2

Mortal
I think it is just that people have different opinions.
Well, I cant really disagree with that but to say Lantern's, Lex's, Batman's, Joker's, is the absolute worst when there is Shazam's and Hawkgirls.. then that is very extreme and/or bias opinion if you ask me.

them lantern boys have cool ones, Doomsday is like freakin Broly

Grundy's looks like it would hurt himself more.. He just might split a seem if his opponent don't die laughing first

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Well, I cant really disagree with that but to say Lantern's, Lex's, Batman's, Joker's, is the absolute worst when there is Shazam's and Hawkgirls.. then that is very extreme and/or bias opinion if you ask me.
Thats your opinion :). For example, my best is Lex and my worst Joker, so what more can I say.