What's new

Be weary of false prophets. Team NY is only team where the word "BEST" can be used

REO

Undead
Oh, and GGA beat VSM at Columbus.

Hold dat
Good. Now do it again and while you're at it put money down on the line this time.

Gather up all your most cocky and egotistical players who have been running rampant lately and put them up against NY's five / six best players. Let's see what happens. There's a reason why at most tournaments when NY's best players are ALL present, we are never challenged to a team match. It's because people don't want to lose money. They rather talk shit and proclaim that they are the best team.

Team NY will play ANY clan out there for $50 a head. We don't care if it's streamed or not, just bring your best players. If you don't want to play for money, then it's because you don't believe in yourself. We aren't going to waste our time with players who are scared to put their money where their mouth is.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Good. Now do it again and while you're at it put money down on the line this time.

Gather up all your most cocky and egotistical players who have been running rampant lately and put them up against NY's five / six best players. Let's see what happens. There's a reason why at most tournaments when NY's best players are ALL present, we are never challenged to a team match. It's because people don't want to lose money. They rather talk shit and proclaim that they are the best team.

Team NY will play ANY clan out there for $50 a head. We don't care if it's streamed or not, just bring your best players. If you don't want to play for money, then it's because you don't believe in yourself. We aren't going to waste our time with players who are scared to put their money where their mouth is.
Mikemetroid vs VSM

"The Free-est 1v5 in FGC History"

I pay at least like 2 dollars, and each of you can put in some pocket lint.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
LOL

I like how you need to make a thread to remind people of VSM when they have been irrelevant for a year.
clearly thats the case seeing as how we've won raleigh and columbus, 2 out of 3 MLGs which have taken place in the past few months.

and since this might be the last MLG for mk we might as well put up some $$$ for this, add a little spice to it. 50 a head sounds right to me

Maxter

Noob
then (yesterday) CDjr loses in a 6-4 matchup in his favor to a character he used to be the best in the world with

damn

Oh, and GGA beat VSM at Columbus.

Hold dat
Lets be serious here!, I never remember any vsm vs gga happening in columbus, i was at the bar with Claudevon stroke, Jamesmk, macewind, mk peanuts, AU-wanna die the canadian crew and others, you guys are gonna get in trouble and your reputation will be ruined if you keep bragging about your latest achievements in the game, VSM will go Ballz deep on all you the GGA team if you guys dont humble up a little bit, is not all of the GGA they have a lot of humble players in that Team, But some of them deserves VSM goes fully ballz deep on them, If we decide to go to dallas, NY will crush you be prepared for a challenge.

Lets be serious here!, I never remember any vsm vs gga happening in columbus, i was at the bar with Claudevon stroke, Jamesmk, macewind, mk peanuts, AU-wanna die the canadian crew and others, you guys are gonna get in trouble and your reputation will be ruined if you keep bragging about your latest achievements in the game, VSM will go Ballz deep on all you the GGA team if you guys dont humble up a little bit, is not all of the GGA they have a lot of humble players in that Team, But some of them deserves VSM goes fully ballz deep on them, If we decide to go to dallas, NY will crush you be prepared for a challenge.
Man, why does everyone think I am part of GGA somehow. I'm just a random dude from Cleveland that rides their nuts a lot, damn lol

M2Dave

Zoning Master
clearly thats the case seeing as how we've won raleigh and columbus, 2 out of 3 MLGs which have taken place in the past few months.
Cleveland has the 2011 and 2012 Evolution champion, with three players from Cleveland in the top 8 for the latter tournament.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I love these kinds of threads.

If this happens, I'll gladly bet anyone on team NY.

Gotta hold it down for my East Coast boys.