What's new

Be weary of false prophets. Team NY is only team where the word "BEST" can be used

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Everything is so E-sports and you have to be politically correct or else you face large reprecussions. Can you imagine what would happen if REO publically called out somebody a "[ban incoming]" or called somebody out hard?
That's how REO greets me in person though

uh just want to say, that if we talking best teams of mk9, then EGP/IGL have to be included. Team IGL has had someone top 8 every tournament we've went to and EGP has done wonderous things at tournaments like MLG anaheim and etc. We aren't apart of the GGA/VSM rivalry thing, but the West Coast has dominant teams as well, can't for KH either as they have Showtime, Scar, Cat and many other super good players. So in reality, who actually is the best team? I doubt there is one.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
16 Bit, Morty, Slips, and Dizzy didn't win a game when it was Midwest vs VSM. I guess Detroit was the only member for Team Midwest. Also, Tom Brady isn't VSM. That's just more reason to say VSM vs GGA didn't actually take place. Congratulations, you beat Sub-Zero.
B/c no one has leveled up at all since then? LOL

If VSM thinks they are so godly, then prove it. Next big tourney, GGA vs VSM and see what happens.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
uh just want to say, that if we talking best teams of mk9, then EGP/IGL have to be included. Team IGL has had someone top 8 every tournament we've went to and EGP has done wonderous things at tournaments like MLG anaheim and etc. We aren't apart of the GGA/VSM rivalry thing, but the West Coast has dominant teams as well, can't for KH either as they have Showtime, Scar, Cat and many other super good players. So in reality, who actually is the best team? I doubt there is one.
Need a round robin tourney where every team plays every other team. Worst record in that round is out and then it starts again. Until only one is left.

Need a round robin tourney where every team plays every other team. Worst record in that round is out and then it starts again. Until only one is left.
u got that right, WC want some of this too, we could get a deadly sqaud like bcuz we that good haha, for example: tyrant, krayzie, pboard, shoryuken, me, denzell, flawedzilla, Dab, chef, satsui, the list goes on haha.