What's new

Be weary of false prophets. Team NY is only team where the word "BEST" can be used

jamessmk

I am your god
There comes a time and place for the trolling to stop and the truth to resurface. Apparently the time is now! Team NY AKA VSM has been rocking the MK universe for over a year. The team has taken on all the newcomers, who now portray themselves as the top dogs.
Well let the truth be known we took steps back to allow you top dogs to catch up. With the sudden boasts to fame and glory, it is time to put you all in check and in your place. With that said be careful you don't get erased from your history book. Here are your top dogs:

The man who started the fans, a now bloody ass skullcrusher, the truest ladies man, the dominican that shows you, that you cant win= CrazyDomincan

The silent and deadliest assassin, battling him you'll leave just a zero, the MK communities only true hero=Mr. REO

The people's champ, the undeniable and always reliable, the top of the top, money making heart breaking, soul raking=CDjr

The everlasting , net blasting, the true rage in the cage, the man, the myth, the legend=Mr. Maxter

The Rune trapping, ass capping, the leg snapping, baby fapping, the incredible=Mr Insuprerable

The baby making, ass raping, armour breaking, never hesitating , the problem solver= Mr Revolver

The boogie down, metal repping, robotic resetting, you'll surely be regretting, the bomb setting, missile testing, cyber freezing, the truth and reason=J360

Now Remember how did all those NY vs all.. Workout? Oh, I forgot. Perhaps someone can remind me. So it's time to put beards, bacon, and bitches in check. The next two months you all will regret.

Good luck, you will all need it .

Paper Legend

"The NOW three time EVO champion in the same year"

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
This thread is going places.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

then (yesterday) CDjr loses in a 6-4 matchup in his favor to a character he used to be the best in the world with

damn

Oh, and GGA beat VSM at Columbus.

Hold dat

CYracks

Command Grabber
Poor VSM hope you feel better. This post will be at the bus station giving out free handjobs before the day is over.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
It must suck to be a Charmander, if the fire on your tail goes out you die(that makes no fucking sense BTW), such an easy way to die, roll over in yourself and suffocate the fire, or just fucking rain.

Hitoshura, BlueNine, KT Smith, J360, REO vs. Jeremiah, Detroitballn, Soonk, Wafflez, Medina.
So it was basically 4 VSM members and BlueNine vs. Team Detroit. Seems legit, do it again!
Damn, Detroit didn't even win a game in that team battle. Might as well have not even been there. Tom Brady did work on the VSM side whom you didn't accredit at all, and he's not even technically VSM.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Damn, Detroit didn't even win a game in that team battle. Might as well have not even been there. Tom Brady did work on the VSM side whom you didn't accredit at all, and he's not even technically VSM.
And also, you know, if there were any dominicans (AKA our best players other than REO) in there or something they would've lost too.

16 Bit, Morty, Slips, and Dizzy didn't win a game when it was Midwest vs VSM. I guess Detroit was the only member for Team Midwest. Also, Tom Brady isn't VSM. That's just more reason to say VSM vs GGA didn't actually take place. Congratulations, you beat Sub-Zero.

And also, you know, if there were any dominicans (AKA our best players other than REO) in there or something they would've lost too.
It's VSM's fault for choosing to represent their team with players who may or may not have been their best. The people that represented VSM in that team battle lost, meaning GGA has beaten VSM in their only team battle. Stay free, East Coast.

16 Bit, Morty, Slips, and Dizzy didn't win a game when it was Midwest vs VSM. I guess Detroit was the only member for Team Midwest. Also, Tom Brady isn't VSM. That's just more reason to say VSM vs GGA didn't actually take place. Congratulations, you beat Sub-Zero.
It was essentially a 4v4 with a guest for each team.

Brady used Kung Lao.

Who cares about Midwest vs. VSM? We're talking about GGA. Also, 16 bit made some really stupid choices in who to put in and when in that series. If he had some better decision making on matchups that could have gone way better for Midwest. I thought everyone knew that though.