What's new

Batwoman TV Show First Trailer & Discussion

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I don't get that trailer. How is that advertising/teasing batwoman? lol

She gives a homeless/jobless person some money and a watch? Ok... lol
Maybe.... That bread is unknowingly poisoned, and he ends up a minor or major villain-De-Average trying to kill her?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
that's true, I don't understand how The CW can make good shows like The 100 then write crap like Supergirl.
Yeah, I liked Supergirl in the first season I have no issue with the oldschool Superman campyness but yeah once it got woke and shit, I pretty much stopped watching it lol. I agree, it's nowhere near as good as shows like Smallville, Flash and 100. I heard iZombie is a good show but I missed it when it started so I figure I'll watch it once it's finished on netflix or something. Sometimes comic shows don't work as well, like look at Iron Fist and Inhumans were also pretty bad.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yeah, I liked Supergirl in the first season I have no issue with the oldschool Superman campyness but yeah once it got woke and shit, I pretty much stopped watching it lol. I agree, it's nowhere near as good as shows like Smallville, Flash and 100. I heard iZombie is a good show but I missed it when it started so I figure I'll watch it once it's finished on netflix or something. Sometimes comic shows don't work as well, like look at Iron Fist and Inhumans were also pretty bad.
Iron fist was ass, but they had some great actors, the lead just sucked.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Iron fist was ass, but they had some great actors, the lead just sucked.
Yeah I mean sometimes I think shows just last due to critics liking it or because it's PC. Like Supergirl I agree it's went downhill, and I kind of feel the same way about Agents of Shield. I remember those first few seasons were god awful. I seriously believe the Marvel badge and tie in to Avengers was the only thing that saved that show.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yeah I mean sometimes I think shows just last due to critics liking it or because it's PC. Like Supergirl I agree it's went downhill, and I kind of feel the same way about Agents of Shield. I remember those first few seasons were god awful. I seriously believe the Marvel badge and tie in to Avengers was the only thing that saved that show.
I liked Agents of Shield but I heard it's bad now

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Damn you just straight roasted her ass lmao. I see what you're saying though. After the whole penguin "incident" in red hood rebirth, batman really went hard on Jason and even ripped the bat symbol off him. Like really? Jason gets more respect from other members of the justice league in comparison to the respect he gets from batman.

They should really make a Red Hood and the Outlaws Show. Of course, they would have to put that on DC's streaming service.
For real. Batwoman kills and Batman protects her from Orphan. Red Hood kills and Batman beats him so bad his mask shatters and tears the bat off his chest

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
They're ghost rider was the best I have seen though