What's new

Batwoman TV Show First Trailer & Discussion

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I don't know about y'all but I'm really hype for this, they really chose a great actress for this role. I've read a lot of the Batwoman graphic novels, my favorite being Elegy with Red Alice as the main villain and it seems that's the route they're going to take since Rachel Sakrsten as been cast as her (freaking love that chick, she's perfect). They released a trailer so have a look:

If you're into comics I suggest reading New 52 week 11 book, The new 52 graphic novels, Batwoman Elegy and the rest of Greg Ruka's run with her.

If they follow the same type of action scenes as they did in the crossover with her, this will be great. CW shows are good but I feel like their CGI is horrid and I hope they'll go more in the martial arts route with this one. What do you all think?

Last edited:

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I don't know about y'all but I'm really hype for this, they really chose a great actress for this role. I've read a lot of the Batwoman graphic novels, my favorite being Elegy with the Red Alice and it seems that's the route they're going to take since Rachel Sakrsten as been cast as her (freaking love that chick, she's perfect). They released a trailer so have a look:

Trailer:

If they follow the same type of action scenes as they did in the crossover with her, this will be great. CW shows are good but I feel like their CGI is horrid and I hope they'll go more in the martial arts route with this one. What do you all think?
I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN since the last Cw DC crossover! whhooooohooooo
also she has had many appearances in green arrow, of cw

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN since the last Cw DC crossover! whhooooohooooo
I CAN'T WAIT. This is gonna be freaking bomb. The action looks miles better than most CW shows, it looks dark with just the right type of humor. Need I mention Rachel Skarsten and Ruby Rose? I'm in love already.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I CAN'T WAIT. This is gonna be freaking bomb. The action looks miles better than most CW shows, it looks dark with just the right humor. Need I mention Rachel Skarsten and Ruby Rose? I'm in love already.
I hope it does good now that arrows almost done all I'd watch is the flash and this. And familygameshow cause why the f not lol

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I watch 'Flash' and I've watched 'Legends of Tomorrow' for the longest time.
I'll probably skip this for the same reason I skipped 'Arrow': Not enough super powers and too much drama (I assume there will be plenty of drama in 'Batwoman').

Oh, and I don't acknowledge 'Supergirl'.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
I'll probably skip this for the same reason I skipped 'Arrow': Not enough super powers and too much drama (I assume there will be plenty of drama in 'Batwoman').

It looks more along the lines of a crime show, which it should be because that's what Batman was at the core of it. I don't know, I think this could be freaking sweet if they pull off the action right.

Supergirl who?

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God

fyi arrow has SOME super powers now not much tho:p

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
yes , it is, but highly recommended if you enjoy martial arts and had once watched the old 3 Karate Kids movies ..... and liked, hehe :p
Is it free?

Without being into the other CW DC TV shows this one doesn't attract my interest either.
I tried watching them but they were too cheesy, clearly aimed at young teens. This tho, looks way more mature and dark.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Is it free?

I tried watching them but they were too cheesy, clearly aimed at young teens. This tho, looks way more mature and dark.
nope or more or less, hehe .... you can get Youtube Premium trial for 1 month , and yeah, see all the series for free .... after one month, you have to pay more or less 12 bucks/month ;)