What's new

Battle Royale!

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Professor Xavier vs Martain Man Hunter
I don't know that much about X-Men so this might be a silly idea

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Sasarix I know you will hate me but I don't find doomsday that interesting, so are there any other matchups that people can think of?

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
To make him sound even more broken the Justice League figured out the only way to stop Doomsday and they did it and that was to take him into the future 3 days before the end of the known universe and dropped him off there

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
wait noticed we aren't asking if they get prep time and stuff because if Superman has prep time he can probably just sun dip and wreck every thing
That's one of my arguments.If Thor gets preptime to get his Ragnarok armor and Belt then GGS Sentry.

DuskAlloy

wait noticed we aren't asking if they get prep time and stuff because if Superman has prep time he can probably just sun dip and wreck every thing
Well for some reason Dc says he doesnt want to do that very often so I guess we shouldn't count it, so I say no prep for either BA or supes

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Thor vs Sentry
Superman vs Black Adam
Darkseid vs Thanos
GL Corps vs Nova Corps
Thor (he beat Sentry once already)
Superman (he beats Adam all the time)
Thanos (i just like Thanos)
not sure on the last one we talking Kyle vs Ryder when both were the only one left in their corps or are we talking full on war with both having hundreds of members?

CCVengeance

Well for some reason Dc says he doesnt want to do that very often so I guess we shouldn't count it, so I say no prep for either BA or supes
No preptime required.It's an epic battle that lasts for days.On one hand you have the strongest being in the planet with Planet-shaking power and translight speed.In the other you have one of the closest beings to godhood with his endless magic-based power.And dont let their common proteyal fool you.Both are genius-level tacticians.This is actually the fight I am most looking forward to in the new 52.

CCVengeance

Thor (he beat Sentry once already)
Superman (he beats Adam all the time)
Thanos (i just like Thanos)
not sure on the last one we talking Kyle vs Ryder when both were the only one left in their corps or are we talking full on war with both having hundreds of members?
Full-on war between Corps.
Also no.Superman/BA is an even match not of this Superman is superior bullshit.

DuskAlloy

No preptime required.It's an epic battle that lasts for days.On one hand you have the strongest being in the planet with Planet-shaking power and translight speed.In the other you have one of the closest beings to godhood with his endless magic-based power.And dont let their common proteyal fool you.Both are genius-level tacticians.This is actually the fight I am most looking forward to in the new 52.
Why is it more interesting to see a fight between supes and BA then captain marvel and BA lol

CCVengeance

Why is it more interesting to see a fight between supes and BA then captain marvel and BA lol
Because we know how that ends always.Shazam has to win since he is the good guy of the rivalry.Superman while the good guy can and has gotten his ass kicked by characters outside his usual supporting cast.

DuskAlloy

Because we know how that ends always.Shazam has to win since he is the good guy of the rivalry.Superman while the good guy can and has gotten his ass kicked by characters outside his usual supporting cast.
I think black adam might make a more interesting superman villian then for captain marvel