What's new

Battle Royale!

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
View attachment 5724

Also just want to point out that you agree Darksied can beat Superman and that the guy with no powers you know the normal human guy called Batman has beaten Darksied twice in the books and once in the animated movie.
Rock has beaten Scissors so by your logic Rock can beat Paper because Paper losses to Scissors
really just wanted to talk about Rock Paper Scissors

I guess sentry won, this got turned into batman vs superman and darkseid somewhere.

match two.

vs

katana vs nightwing. i vote nightwing.

I know very little about Batman character fighting stuff I don't read his comics :(
oh, it's just that nightwing's so popular, he's one of the top fighters in DC (everyone is -_-), his main weapons are escrima sticks, his suit can activate an electric shock before it needs to be charged, he's the most acrobatic human in the whole DCU.

katana is the best with a katana lol, her sword has the spirit of a lot of samurais but i don't really know what do they do. she also has shurikens.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
oh, it's just that nightwing's so popular, he's one of the top fighters in DC (everyone is -_-), his main weapons are escrima sticks, his suit can activate an electric shock before it needs to be charged, he's the most acrobatic human in the whole DCU.

katana is the best with a katana lol, her sword has the spirit of a lot of samurais but i don't really know what do they do. she also has shurikens.
I was talking about feats but this works ok

gonna say Katana because CCVengeance says so :cool:

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Who said anything about a kryptonite ring Batman has a bullet made of the stuff and he has pulled it on Supes twice and told him "Your fast but you think your that fast?" and Supes being smart backed down cause he knew he was trumped.
Superman and Batman have fought in actual fights 7 times in canon comics, each time superman has won with batman either severally wounded or the fight was stopped before batman died

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Lol i knew it was a one sided battle, I just wanted to see some of the responses of people who dont know shit about flash