What's new

Battle Royale!

This is a place to discuss matches as if they were in a comic book. feel free to suggest anyone (not The One Above All). if you'd like we can progress through matches by voting to 5 or 10 to each character. the version of the character is the one that is mentioned or shown in a picture.

I'll start:
vs

mr. majestic vs the sentry.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I gotta go with my boy on this one even though I am a Majestic fan too. Sentry has a wider range of powers than Majestic and Sentry has been shown to have the ability to resurrect himself. Not to mention the Void powers that we have not seen the full extent of yet.

Void vs Sentry.jpg

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
You also might want to consider having people state why they voted the way the did and you might want to set more parameters to the match ups. I say this because Batman vs (Insert Anyone) will always be Batman winning unless it's stated he dosn't have time to prepare since his "super power" is the ability to beat anyone given time to prep.

You also might want to consider having people state why they voted the way the did and you might want to set more parameters to the match ups. I say this because Batman vs (Insert Anyone) will always be Batman winning unless it's stated he dosn't have time to prepare since his "super power" is the ability to beat anyone given time to prep.
that's not his super power at all, he hasn't beat superman with prep in canon. and i would put him againts street levels or people he has a chance with.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
that's not his super power at all, he hasn't beat superman with prep in canon. and i would put him againts street levels or people he has a chance with.
Umm I don't know what comics you been reading but I have 4 books here were Batman clearly beat Superman through proper preperation. Hell he even threatens to kill him in one of the books. He also has a list on how to kill every member of the JL incase he has too. In the 23 years I been reading comics your the 1st person I have ever met that thinks thats not Batmans "power".

Umm I don't know what comics you been reading but I have 4 books here were Batman clearly beat Superman through proper preperation. Hell he even threatens to kill him in one of the books. He also has a list on how to kill every member of the JL incase he has too. In the 23 years I been reading comics your the 1st person I have ever met that thinks thats not Batmans "power".
if he doesn't kill the joker then he won't kill anyone for any reason. superman is just too fast, too smart and too strong for batman, a kryptonite ring is one of his worst choices because superman fights metallo, a cyborg with a heart of kryptonite and super strength and wins againts him, if batman punches superman with a kryptonite ring a few times he'll break his hand.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
if he doesn't kill the joker then he won't kill anyone for any reason. superman is just too fast, too smart and too strong for batman, a kryptonite ring is one of his worst choices because superman fights metallo, a cyborg with a heart of kryptonite and super strength and wins againts him, if batman punches superman with a kryptonite ring a few times he'll break his hand.
Who said anything about a kryptonite ring Batman has a bullet made of the stuff and he has pulled it on Supes twice and told him "Your fast but you think your that fast?" and Supes being smart backed down cause he knew he was trumped.

Who said anything about a kryptonite ring Batman has a bullet made of the stuff and he has pulled it on Supes twice and told him "Your fast but you think your that fast?" and Supes being smart backed down cause he knew he was trumped.
batman won't kill, if he doesn't kill the joker he won't kill anyone. superman is really faster than batman even his mind is, if batman doesn't have a gun then he can just punch him with restraint, with a gun, then he's fast enough to burn his hand while in pain. at long range? he's faster than a speeding bullet :p

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
batman won't kill, if he doesn't kill the joker he won't kill anyone. superman is really faster than batman even his mind is, if batman doesn't have a gun then he can just punch him with restraint, with a gun, then he's fast enough to burn his hand while in pain. at long range? he's faster than a speeding bullet :p
Well then someone should inform Superman of that cause he keeps getting beat by kryptonite bullets. Batman has even told Superman he dosn't kill criminals cause he dosn't have too to get his point across but if Superman went bad he would kill him cause thats the only outcome Bats sees as being the winning outcome in that situation which he has stated numerous times in the books.

when has superman been beaten by kryptonite bullets? is it canon? and i really think batman is lying about killing him, he's too much of a pussy to do that, if he had the guts he would kill the joker by now, he has done too much.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Well then someone should inform Superman of that cause he keeps getting beat by kryptonite bullets. Batman has even told Superman he dosn't kill criminals cause he dosn't have too to get his point across but if Superman went bad he would kill him cause thats the only outcome Bats sees as being the winning outcome in that situation which he has stated numerous times in the books.
I don't get it. If Bat's can prepare, why can't Superman? There's no reason he can't just throw on a radiation suit (like he's done before). He doesn't even need to be anywhere near Batman to beat him. He could just breath and freeze Batman or blow him into orbit. Or fry him with this eye beams.

Bats is good, but Superman's too overpowered for Batman to win.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
batman got fully prepared to battle the swamp thing once and he barely made it out alive. his power is definitely not winning.

who said his power was winning? This is from Bob Kane "Batman has the ability to beat anyone in the DCU as long as he is given the time to prepare for the fight." That was his response when asked what powers Batman brings to the table.

Scorpion vs Batman who wins :cool:
if the batsuit is not resistant to hellfire then scorpion wins, he could take a few blows, even from the spear (and would dodge most), the teleports are pretty good for fighting too, ice pellets and smoke could work for batman and if he realizes scorpion can't die he can go lethal. i say if hellfire goes through the batsuit scorpion wins.

who said his power was winning? This is from Bob Kane "Batman has the ability to beat anyone in the DCU as long as he is given the time to prepare for the fight." That was his response when asked what powers Batman brings to the table.
you said i think.

You also might want to consider having people state why they voted the way the did and you might want to set more parameters to the match ups. I SAY THIS because Batman vs (Insert Anyone) will always be Batman winning unless it's stated he dosn't have time to prepare since his "super power" is the ability to beat anyone given time to prep.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
The guy who created Batman....thinks Batman could beat anyone? No surprise there, but honestly this whole Superman vs. Batman thing shouldn't even be an arguement. You have a regular human being taking on an alien who's able to punch the out the moon if he felt he needed to. Because the guy has ONE (two if you count magic) weakness. Batman has every weakness every other human being does. It's a no contest.

I thought Injustice made this pretty clear. The only one who could beat Superman is Superman.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
you said i think.
ok you quoted me and still i didnt say his power was winning lol

since his "super power" is the ability to beat anyone given time to prep. <------ from my post you qouted nowhere in that post did I say "Batman's super power is winning"

The guy who created Batman....thinks Batman could beat anyone? No surprise there, but honestly this whole Superman vs. Batman thing shouldn't even be an arguement. You have a regular human being taking on an alien who's able to punch the out the moon if he felt he needed to. Because the guy has ONE (two if you count magic) weakness. Batman has every weakness every other human being does. It's a no contest.

I thought Injustice made this pretty clear. The only one who could beat Superman is Superman.
and darkseid :joker:. well then, is this about batman vs scorpion now? i say scorpion will take it.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
10BATMAN_vs_SCORPION_zps712e07e0.jpg

Also just want to point out that you agree Darksied can beat Superman and that the guy with no powers you know the normal human guy called Batman has beaten Darksied twice in the books and once in the animated movie.