What's new

Battle Royale!

i got one! hulk vs doomsday until knock out. i vote doomsday, i think he can punch a vibrating superman/flash so he must be pretty fast.

Good one.I think this fight could go on till the end of time since Hulk has infinite power and DD gets stronger everytime he loses.
but doomsday can only go down once, unless he adapts mid fight, and can't the hulk be knocked out if he starts at normal levels? it's a matter of how long the hulk survives till he becomes doomsday level.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
but doomsday can only go down once, unless he adapts mid fight, and can't the hulk be knocked out if he starts at normal levels? it's a matter of how long the hulk survives till he becomes doomsday level.
People underestimate Hulk's based power.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
I would put my money on doomsday anyways, Hulk has been knocked out by a lot weaker opponents then doomsday while in normal state

CCVengeance

Hulk punched a black hole shut.Hulk created earthquakes just by walking.Hulk crushed an indistructable hammer with his bare hands.Only one of those feats required his anger power-up.
What has DD done besides killing Superman?

DuskAlloy

Hulk punched a black hole shut.Hulk created earthquakes just by walking.Hulk crushed an indistructable hammer with his bare hands.Only one of those feats required his anger power-up.
What has DD done besides killing Superman?
Hulk got beat by spiderman at base level

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
i got one! hulk vs doomsday until knock out. i vote doomsday, i think he can punch a vibrating superman/flash so he must be pretty fast.
well i feel i have to go with Doomsday on this one... hulk kills Doomsday... he comes back evolved... repeat till Doomsday has evolved into something stronger than the Hulk.... Doomsday throws Hulk into the sun.... I will destroy you all!!

DuskAlloy

You know for the iceman and captain cold, i thought it was mr. freeze vs captain cold lol

CCVengeance

well i feel i have to go with Doomsday on this one... hulk kills Doomsday... he comes back evolved... repeat till Doomsday has evolved into something stronger than the Hulk.... Doomsday throws Hulk into the sun.... I will destroy you all!!
Except that you cant become somthing more powerful than the Hulk.He has endless power.