What's new

Battle Royale!

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Enough that the main nova guy (forgot his name) could fight the silver surfer to a stand still
yes but is he like the best Nova is he special in some way or are all of them about that powerful
if Nova is even with Silver Surfer he might be able to take on almost all the GL at the same time :confused:

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
yes but is he like the best Nova is he special in some way or are all of them about that powerful
if Nova is even with Silver Surfer he might be able to take on almost all the GL at the same time :confused:
He is basically Hal that he is the best, but the difference is that nova actually has feats to back it up

Reedoms

Noob
Enough that the main nova guy (forgot his name) could fight the silver surfer to a stand still
That might be a bit of a stretch. Surfer is on a whole other level than Nova was with the full power of the Worldmind. Only person I can think of even near Surfers level is Beta Ray Bill.

DuskAlloy

vs

Constantine vs Alfred in a verbal fight.
I'm going to lean on alfred, everyone says that bruce leads the bat family, but lets be honest, alfred is really the one calling the shots, I just don't think constantine can hang with someone of that high of calibur

i would go for alfred too.

Fine. for something more serious. what's a good match for animal man? and can he tap into krypto's powers?

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I got one

Doctor Doom,Reed Richards,Tony Stark, Hank Pym,Bruce Banner and T'Challa
vs
Batman, Superman, Cyborg, Lex Luthor, Mr. Terrific, Brainiac and Flash (Wally West)

both sides get 2 months prep but no time travel or destroying the planet

DuskAlloy

I got one

Doctor Doom,Reed Richards,Tony Stark, Hank Pym,Bruce Banner and T'Challa
vs
Batman, Superman, Cyborg, Lex Luthor, Mr. Terrific, Brainiac and Flash (Wally West)

both sides get 2 months prep but no time travel or destroying the planet

marvel kind of has an advantage in my opinion
If written at their highest level then dc wins

uhm...

vs

MMH vs Heatwave, Captain Cold, Weather Wizard, Mirror Master and Gorilla Grodd. 10 seconds prep for the rogues, they can ready their weapons and gorilla grodd has a telepathy shield protecting them and can link their mind as long as he has the strength. Battle is in mars but they can breathe normally. Morals On.

I think both the team and the martian stand a good chance but i'll choose the team in these conditions. the rogues have some tools to take him down. captain cold can beat him if he hits the martian's brain, transforming it into pure crystal, he can't be touched with the cold field up unless the martian takes some risks, if he isn't hit in the brain he can break his own limb and reform it, he can also potentially move his brain to another part of his body so captain cold isn't much of a threat.

Mirror Master can blind him but the martian can form another eyes, Mirror Master is only susceptible to telepathy after he enters the mirror dimension and is protected as long as gorilla grodd is conscious.

Heatwave is the one with the most powerful weapon but the less chance to hit him, he's susceptible to telepathy and physical attacks if the martian has the chance to attack him. he needs help from captain cold to pin the martian down and finish him.

Weather Wizard could create tornadoes to disonrientate the martian allowing captain cold to hit him more easily, his lighting bolts may be fast enough.

Gorilla Grodd is a key figure here, if he is taken down the rogues are all vulnerable to telepathy, eventually martian manhunter can overpower him either physically or mentally.

The martian manhunter could also pull a win, he has the speed advantage and is all around superior over grodd, he can take him down with enough time, he can't get close to most of the rogues but he's smart enough to cause landslides, earthquakes, and shapeshifting coupled with healing factor to his advantage. i say 6-4 in favor of the rogues.