What's new

Battle Arena Week 4 Winners Announced, Gameplay Footage is LIVE!

Why can no one get over this? There's going to be more than 5 more characters. There's no way that they'll have fewer characters than they did in MK. No way in hell.
I know there will be... I know their style. I'm 32 and have played MK since MK 1. "Hidden / unlockable" characters will be there. I just prepare for the worst and hope for the best... thus I'm never upset and always prepared.

The fights were pretty good, but the real winners here are the STAGES! I'm actually loving that Fortress of Solitude stage right now!

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
wait is it just me or Sinestro has the potential to be among the top characters so far. He just seems to have a lot of good options to keep ppl in check. Good anti air, good zoning tools and good range. Not really sure why ppl think he sucks

I'm having a hard time figuring out how you're going to avoid Sinestro's CC, seems instant and looks like a low.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Ugh....I just watched the Hawkgirl/Green Arrow match. What's with the clash? Are they keeping the wager system? That was the only thing I didn't like about this game. (Aside from no Mr Freeze)

EvilNonsense

steals your stuff
Sinestro looks like he has a pretty deep bag of tricks and the best looking Super. Superman looked boring as usual. GA should be a pain in the ass to play against. Hawkgirl looked straight forward and smashy just like she is. I like their creativity with the stage transitions. Makes me wonder if there will be DLC stages just so more transitions can be shown off.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
So Green Arrow bet the most meter, then used his super, and combo'd into a stage transitions?

Why is he such a cheater?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ehh, IDK not that impressed with Sinestro but he looks average imo (could have been the set up gameplay) but the character looks ok, that weird charge up move with the little fear ball behind him looked cool and his super is cool I admit but I think so far for me GL>>>>>Sinestro from what i've seen, I'll have to play them though obviously for final judgement. But I don't plan on maining either one. Still waiting on DD and Raven if she's playable via her TK abilities...hehe

Superman's heat vision is going to be used a lot I can tell now lol. Loved the Phantom Zone transitions and DS looked cool in his transition, that Atom Smasher and Giganta part was sick lol.

Yayy! GA won!! I still think Sheira is overrated imo, she didn't impress me at all...honestly. So far out of the female characters WW has my interest peaked a little bit. I really hope Raven is playable because she has TK hehe

Dr. Fate, Dr. Midnight (Dr. Mid-Nite) and I guess Wild Cat on the left side.
I really fucking hope they're in as DLC or something. That's an awesome stage though, by far my fav so far.

good fights too, hawkgirl looks boss af as does oliver and sinestro

So hype for this game! 1 month left!