What's new

Battle Arena Week 4 Winners Announced, Gameplay Footage is LIVE!

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
meh,the matches were kinda boring this week.although sinestro looked interesting i thought green arrow and hawkgirl looked abit lame if im honest.
Boring!!!! Lame!!!!!

Can see why ya thought the first match alright, but the second match?

What the fuck do you want to see that makes it not what you call boring? Do you want 100 combo chains with Flashy colours surrounding when they do it?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Boring!!!! Lame!!!!!

What the fuck do you want to see that makes it not what you call boring? Do you want 100 combo chains with Flashy colours surrounding when they do it?
Why are you so hostile about it? He just has a different opinion.

Sinestro has RESETS!! WHY HAS NOONE EVEN BOTHERED COMMENTING ON THAT?!

On a side note, his mixup game looks like it will be a big problem. Supes looks pretty tame TBH. Green Arrow Beating HawkGirl was a pleasant surprise to me. I think that fight showed some interesting prospects overall.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Yeah reading it back did seem more aggressive than intended, meant no offence, just curious

Boring!!!! Lame!!!!!
OH SHIT! SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET DOESN'T LIKE SOMETHING THAT YOU LIKE!

Time to set things straight, son ...

Skitzo

Noob
I really like how Hawkgirl drops you in her super & the animation of the body falling is perfect.

I liked her super.

SLy

Noob
Sinestro's Oki game with those meteorites looks like it's going to be good. His little anti-anti-air special when Supes was trying to uppercut his jump in looks like it's going to make Sinestro a bitch to counter OTG.
Yeah.. His overall movement and normals look slow though.. I can see rushdown characters being a problem for him

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Boring!!!! Lame!!!!!

100 combo chains with flashy colors? yeah ok,i'll give that a whirl.id also like to see aquaman's trouser snake wrapped around wonderwomans throat.

trufenix

bye felicia
that like 10 piece sinestro combo is really showing just how much flexibility this game is going to have. we are going to see some crazy combo vids and amv's for this.

Even if this doesn't make it as a tourney fighter, this shit is going to let me live out so many of my childhood dream battles its insane. I may have to get back into editing.