What's new

Video/Tutorial Batgirl - Official Reveal Gameplay Trailer w/ Back Story + New Joker Skin

Mulder

King of Heroes
Who is us? Please don't associate me with Mulder and Scarlett for their random attacks on MMH fans. I don't know what has gotten into them. I don't like MMH, but they are getting pretty aggressive. Just leave me out of it. :16Bit

I will still like their posts though. I love you guys.
I'm not attacking every MMH fan. I love you guys if you don't be attacking Batgirl and her fans 24/7. I hate to blanket statement his fans and sadly have to attack the character ((He's a great and deep character)) but it's sadly the way these people act. It's giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Komatose

The Prettiest
And you think the mods should warn THEM for stating distaste while you and Mulder make personal attacks and bait out flame wars?

That makes sense. Really, if you don't like it, ignore it. You don't care about their opinion, and they don't care about yours.
I'm not personally attacking anyone, lol. I'm not baiting out a flame war either. They've already created one, as you can clearly tell. It's hard to ignore such stupid posts. And you're right... I really don't care about anything they say. I just like making the salt pour.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I'm not attacking every MMH fan. I love you guys if you don't be attacking Batgirl and her fans 24/7. I hate to blanket statement his fans and sadly have to attack the character ((He's a great and deep character)) but it's sadly the way these people act. It's giving them a taste of their own medicine.
No it's not. They aren't calling Batgirl fans whiny idiotic bitches.

Please stop, this argument gets us nowhere.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I'm not personally attacking anyone, lol. I'm not baiting out a flame war either. They've already created one, as you can clearly tell. It's hard to ignore such stupid posts. And you're right... I really don't care about anything they say. I just like making the salt pour/

You're not getting on anyone's looks or anything like that but calling people "idiots" and "jokes" is an attack. I came with arguments and you dismissed them as "time-wasting" among other things. I have not attacked anyone but you felt the need to attack me, a vocal detractor of Batgirl as DLC.

I'm not personally attacking anyone, lol. I'm not baiting out a flame war either. They've already created one, as you can clearly tell. It's hard to ignore such stupid posts. And you're right... I really don't care about anything they say. I just like making the salt pour.
you called me an idiot. that's a personal attack, did i get offended? hell no. but you're lying.

Komatose

The Prettiest
You're not getting on anyone's looks or anything like that but calling people "idiots" and "jokes" is an attack. I came with arguments and you dismissed them as "time-wasting" among other things. I have not attacked anyone but you felt the need to attack me, a vocal detractor of Batgirl as DLC.
Was I talking to you? No. So I'm not reading that. GG

you called me an idiot. that's a personal attack, did i get offended? hell no. but you're lying.
Oh you took it personally? Well... That's not my fault, is it?