What's new

Video/Tutorial Batgirl - Official Reveal Gameplay Trailer w/ Back Story + New Joker Skin

Komatose

The Prettiest
Will do Scarlett.

My whole argument is I don't understand the inclusion of Batgirl.

"She's popular", so are a lot of people and, honestly, her popularity will not account for a tremendous sells spike to warrant her inclusion.

"She doesn't play like Batman", that's not the point. The mere fact that you have to point that out as a "positive" isn't a great argument. Could've been a hundred more diverse characters or 10 "wanted" characters that would be more diverse.

"Her gameplay looks awesome", sure, it doesn't stop what she is or my opinion that she shouldn't have been included.

She seems like an alternate Batman and that's not a good look when there's already 6 Batman people in the game.
You're right. Ganny Goodness should have made the cut.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
No, the post wasn't directed at you, that statement was an affirmation that I would not be making my "valid" points towards you. I made them to the general public.

Edit: In fact, I'll edit that post into that one for no more confusion.

"She's popular", so are a lot of people and, honestly, her popularity will not account for a tremendous sells spike to warrant her inclusion.

"She doesn't play like Batman", that's not the point. The mere fact that you have to point that out as a "positive" isn't a great argument. Could've been a hundred more diverse characters or 10 "wanted" characters that would be more diverse.

"Her gameplay looks awesome", sure, it doesn't stop what she is or my opinion that she shouldn't have been included.

She seems like an alternate Batman and that's not a good look when there's already 6 Batman people in the game.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
No, the post wasn't directed at you, that statement was an affirmation that I would not be making my "valid" points towards you. I made them to the general public.

Edit: In fact, I'll edit that post into that one for no more confusion.

Give it a rest... the general public doesn't care that you have problems with Scarlett.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Not good at what? Debating? That's arguable. Trolling? I wasn't trying to troll, my "reasons for not liking Batgirl" were simply not directed towards you. If we were talking and you asked me to do something and I said "will do" then turned around and talked to someone else in the same breath then it's no long directed towards you.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Making points to the general public when you addressed them to me... And expect me not to answer? Are you good at conversation in real life?
You seriously need to ask him that? You cant just make the assumption?:16Bit
Comp- Hey billy... blah blah blah
Billy- Cool story, bro!
Comp-I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the general public.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Not good at what? Debating? That's arguable. Trolling? I wasn't trying to troll, my "reasons for not liking Batgirl" were simply not directed towards you. If we were talking and you asked me to do something and I said "will do" then turned around and talked to someone else in the same breath then it's no long directed towards you.
No. You're not good at trying to prove me wrong. When what I did, cannot be proven wrong... So stop.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I can see how it could be misinterpreted on the net, that's my mistake though. I'll try not to let it happen again.

I honestly don't understand your previous post.