What's new

General/Other Batgirl is a wasted slot... wait... what?

this bamf needs to be in the game

even if i don't know nothing about him, if i see this mofo launching rockets, having jet boots and optic lasers, beating batman's ass with some daggers and harpoon gun, i would buy him.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik

even if i don't know nothing about him, if i see this mofo launching rockets and optic lasers, beating batman's ass with some daggers and harpoon gun, i would buy him.
I just hope NRS dont fuck with the helmet like the did with Ares' eyes and WW face.

even if i don't know nothing about him, if i see this mofo launching rockets, having jet boots and optic lasers, beating batman's ass with some daggers and harpoon gun, i would buy him.
He and MMH should be DLC next dammit!

Wigy

There it is...
For all the people saying Batgirl is in cause batman universe is most popular, fact is batman is popular, nobody gives a shit about batgirl, shes a pointless character in my eyes shes even lower than a sidekick. I would much rather have new comic book character i'd not heard of like lobo than fucking batgirl. NRS is being lazy. It's as simple as that, if they think adding batgirl will make them more money than a more obscure hero they are fools.

Also, people saying she will play different. Chances are she wont, or NRS will be so desperate to make her play different her gameplay will be fucking dildo

For all the people saying Batgirl is in cause batman universe is most popular, fact is batman is popular, nobody gives a shit about batgirl, shes a pointless character in my eyes shes even lower than a sidekick. I would much rather have new comic book character i'd not heard of like lobo than fucking batgirl. NRS is being lazy. It's as simple as that, if they think adding batgirl will make them more money than a more obscure hero they are fools.

Also, people saying she will play different. Chances are she wont, or NRS will be so desperate to make her play different her gameplay will be fucking dildo
Then you're an idiot, good sir. If no one gave a shit about Batgirl, then she wouldn't have her own comic.

And how can she possibly play like Batman with those claws? Frankly, so sick of the Bat-hate around here.

If it was Robin, would we see the same hate?

Liking Lobo+Batgirl as additions (although I feel Power Girl would've made the most £) but not feeling Zod+Scorpion.
Of course, there's no confirmation that either of them are in the game.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
If it was Robin, would we see the same hate?

Liking Lobo+Batgirl as additions (although I feel Power Girl would've made the most £) but not feeling Zod+Scorpion.
Of course, there's no confirmation that either of them are in the game.
I prefer Batgirl to Robin, so go figure... :p.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
The poll is obviously irrelevant. A lot of people didn't even get a chance to vote in the poll. Besides, it Powergirl was in the game... the same complaints would be everywhere. She is just a "clone" character... we don't need another Superman character. Blah Blah Blah. :16Bit

Did I say they wouldn't? Zod is feeling the same way already. Just because "a lot of people didn't get to vote" it doesn't make the poll any less credible as a lot of people DID vote.

Also, dude, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to put you on my ignore list because I'm just tired of seeing that 16 bit emote on every one of your posts.

Wigy

There it is...
Then you're an idiot, good sir. If no one gave a shit about Batgirl, then she wouldn't have her own comic.

And how can she possibly play like Batman with those claws? Frankly, so sick of the Bat-hate around here.
Half the DC characters have mulitple comic books. Just cause she has a comic book means nothing, there has been plenty of terrible comic book heroes, she is one of them. Shes not unique she is just a worse version of a pre-existing hero. Who wants that.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.

Yeah that's why she's had 3 successful comic books,keeps showing up on tv and her face is plastered on countless products all because of Batman no one totally gives a fuck about her.:rolleyes:

It's shit like this that makes us mock the salty.:coffee:

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Did I say they wouldn't? Zod is feeling the same way already. Just because "a lot of people didn't get to vote" it doesn't make the poll any less credible as a lot of people DID vote.

Also, dude, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to put you on my ignore list because I'm just tired of seeing that 16 bit emote on every one of your posts.
That's fine. Either way, the poll was just something fun to do. It wasn't alluding to future DLC. :16Bit