What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzmission

Banned
NRS are geniuses when it comes to marketing. Scorpion will keep the MK players in once the capcom/namco crowds drop this game in a month or two. He will be the only chaarcter in the game with a block button. Zod will promote the new Superman movie. Lobo is promoting Rob Zombies venemous rat regeneration vendor , I'm sure ed boon and zombie hang out or someone at wb/nrs are huge zombie fans, and batgirl will bring in millions of dollars in sales. Geniuses
if thats true why lie and say this is strictly a dc universe game?

i guess people are so deaf to hear it

im honestly more surprised that people are defending and supporting NRS more than i am about the poor DLC choices, i mean they knew what the fans wanted and ignored that plus these arent even the characters who would sale the most so that cant be the reason but the worst part is they teased power girl they teased martian manhunter they even had a damn silhouette for the guy then said nope you get zod and scorpion 2 people nobody asked for, same with Batgirl. i mean people like those characters sure but everyone has fans hell theres a guy here hellbent on starro being playable (no offense just using an example). this is just them using who they wanted to use. maybe dc whispered to nrs that bat characters sell better and man of steel is coming out but Batgirl and Zod could be skins theres no reason for them to take up character slots none at all so people acting like they didnt just shit on and flip off their fans with this is crazy to me, sure its my fault for buying the pass but usually when someone says theyre all about fans and even hints towards thing i kinda think they would do it and not the complete opposite.
the worst part is this is probably the best fighting game ever made but its tainted because of poor character selection....shoulda known better when killer frost showed up.
Yea it's the best fighting game ever, and don't forget the amazing netcode that was worked on for 2 years that came included with it.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
you better buy some knee pads and chapstick since you love sucking hard on the genitalia of nrs and there lame execution of dlc
I'll get right on that, thanks for the very intelligent suggestion. I'll be sure to share this w/other people who have common sense as well. In the meantime, you go back to flipping burgers. Deal?

Godslonelyman: Looks like you get it:)

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
Ugh this feels like a hangover that's never going to end.

Already on page 62?

I decided to do a little research on my own, and I found that the Mortal Kombat DLC files for the characters were:

1. Skarlett - 72.7 MB
2. Rain - 66.3 MB
3. Kenshi - 72.9 MB
4. Freddy - 100 KB
5. Whole warrior bundle - 212 MB

That information was all taken from my download list.

Batgirl's DLC data is 165.36 MB. That's an extremely large file for a new character. It's definitely a possibility that she could be a new character, but who knows with such a large file like that.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel

Already on page 62?

I decided to do a little research on my own, and I found that the Mortal Kombat DLC files for the characters were:

1. Skarlett - 72.7 MB
2. Rain - 66.3 MB
3. Kenshi - 72.9 MB
4. Freddy - 100 KB

Batgirl's DLC data is 165.36 MB. That's an extremely large file for a new character. It's definitely a possibility that she could be a new character, but who knows with such a large file like that.
Lobo was 183 MB, shes a character dude were 100% sure about it

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
i dont mind flipping burgers what do you do exactly for an income? oh thats right live off mommy and daddy at age w/e and is prone to be a serial killer in the next 3 years
I actually work for a major bank and monitor fraud activity, it's a very nice job. I have a wife and 18 month old, and like most 29 year olds, I play games. Been doing it for years and at my wedding, half of them were tournament players. If you'd like to continue the batgirl debate, we can, but if it's just personal insults and nonsense you would never say to my face anyway, there are PMs for that as well. This thread is very entertaining and I don't want it to be closed due to children acting like children

Well that word search did say no "mmhunter" and "nopgirl" right? I thought that referenced the retail version, but maybe they were hinting DLC as well.

I think Zod might be cool though. But not happy about playing against Scorpion in 60% of online matches again.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Lobo was 183 MB, shes a character dude were 100% sure about it

2 things:

1. These could be the incorrect file sizes as they don't seem to be completely on the server or whatever is stopping them from getting downloaded.

2. What stops her filesize from her being a complete Alt of Batman?

tazzmission

Banned
I actually work for a major bank and monitor fraud activity, it's a very nice job. I have a wife and 18 month old, and like most 29 year olds, I play games. Been doing it for years and at my wedding, half of them were tournament players. If you'd like to continue the batgirl debate, we can, but if it's just personal insults and nonsense you would never say to my face anyway, there are PMs for that as well. This thread is very entertaining and I don't want it to be closed due to children acting like children
first off you made it personal with the flipping burgers comment and secondly i highly doubt any chick would merry you because your personality sucks and finally yea i didnt ask for your life story plus i would say it to your face but i dont want to be on fox news for fighting the mentally handicapped who suffers from autisim

This thread is awesome. It's like a bad case of diarreah with continuous bowel movements that wont stop until you are completely dehydrated , and your anal pore looks and feels like an atomic fireball . NRS employees must be having a blast with this thread laughing at everyone.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I don't understand why the possibility that "NRS likes the character" isn't valid. Can someone help me with this.

Boon is a fan of Flash and we see what happened there and he mentioned that he wishes they had included MMH, this is the main, and possibly only, argument I can think of for this.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
2 things:

1. These could be the incorrect file sizes as they don't seem to be completely on the server or whatever is stopping them from getting downloaded.

2. What stops her filesize from her being an complete Alt of Batman?
the file sizes ae wrong that wasnt my point, my point was her and lobo were close to the same size, they both showed up in the download area the same way, it wasnt "Batgirl skin" or "Batgirl skin pack" like the "Flashpoint skin pack" it was just "Batgirl" download Batgirl just like when it was "Lobo" in the download section. and they arent doing character alts when they said they were they meant Damian Nightwing.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
the file sizes ae wrong that wasnt my point, my point was her and lobo were close to the same size, they both showed up in the download area the same way, it wasnt "Batgirl skin" or "Batgirl skin pack" like the "Flashpoint skin pack" it was just "Batgirl" download Batgirl just like when it was "Lobo" in the download section. and they arent doing character alts when they said they were they meant Damian Nightwing.

If the sizes are wrong then who's to say what her actual size is and, as I said, Batgirl would be a different character technically: Different model, intro/outro, supermove, hit/hurtbox, etc. She'd simply have the same moves/normals of Batman and be an "alt" for him.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!

Already on page 62?

1. Skarlett - 72.7 MB
2. Rain - 66.3 MB
3. Kenshi - 72.9 MB
4. Freddy - 100 KB

What could she be then? A stage?:joker:

Status
Not open for further replies.