What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed by NRS

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I don't see how else it could work. Do you really expect Ed to go to his bosses and say, look, I know the first four tanked, but the next four are going to be amazing, can I get a green light?

No, that's not what I'm saying. If they came out and said "if these sell well enough then there WILL be a second round of DLC" then that's different but right now it's all "eh, dunno if there'll be more". Yes, this first batch needs to sell for another batch to possibly happen but this sucks for people that don't like most, if not all, the choices so far as they're pretty much forced to buy it if they want the possibility for more in the future.

I don't get it, are like half you guys not that serious about being competitive?

cuz I mean how else are you gonna learn how to beat batgirl?

I DL characters I don't like for
1.) tournament set ups
2.) to learn them so I can beat them
3.) incase my friends like them

I mean do you guys just learn the character by dl'ing the comp pack and learn by fighting them over time?

What would you do if you had a offline scene, people come over to train... and one guy is learning batgirl but can't play his main cuz you didn't DL her.

I'm not saying you should or have to.

I'm just curious.

I didn't give a shit about Rain in MK9, but I DL'd him for those top 3 reasons.

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
Do you really want me to go fishing in that thread? Cause I will.

And says the guy who got upset at a picture of fries.
Do you really want to get into another argument?

You already shut down another thread, be courteous to the author of this thread, and stop picking fight. Especially unfair fights, considering I'm better than you.

tazzmission

Banned
No, that's not what I'm saying. If they came out and said "if these sell well enough then there WILL be a second round of DLC" then that's different but right now it's all "eh, dunno if there'll be more". Yes, this first batch needs to sell for another batch to possibly happen but this sucks for people that don't like most, if not all, the choices so far as they're pretty much forced to buy it if they want the possibility for more in the future.
heres the real question if we even do get more dlc what makes you think dc wont tamper with it again?

lets be real here dc owns these charachters so its ovious they have a say who is in and who isnt so do we really want dc to make that choice?

id rather they give nrs free reign

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
NRS: "Who the consumers want will play a huge role in the DLC we put out. We'll even do polls to see who people want most!"

**Non-stop requests for Martian Manhunter, Zatanna, Black Canary, etc. ensue**

NRS: "lol j/k. :p Batgirl, it is."

You guys know what? I don't care. I got my red-headed Batbitch. With the exception of Black Canary, that is ALL of my favorite DC ladies in this game.

Plus I voted for her in Boon's stupid poll, even while knowing most of the brain-dead masses would vote for Power Tits.

BrokenAngels00

Longtime Lurker
I'm almost positive there's going to be a second wave of DLC characters. Do you guys honestly think they hadn't already decided who was going to be in this first wave before the game even came out? I'd be stunned if all 4 of these characters weren't done by the time the game launched. The second wave of characters is what the vote was for.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Thing is okay MMH I get a lot of people would like but after that I have seen 20+ people that different people say are what everyone wants...in truth any pick would make more people mad its not their guy...
you cant just chalk it up to that and say "well lets just pick whoever cuz we cant please everyone" how about you try to please your most loyal fans like you said? or do the most logical choices? how about you dont mislead your fans and pick whoever you want whether they do or not? the amount of people mad about Batgirl is probably around 30 times the amount that would be mad over martian manhunter and maybe 10 times the amount that would be mad over black canary......just my 2 cents

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Do you really want to get into another argument?

You already shut down another thread, be courteous to the author of this thread, and stop picking fight. Especially unfair fights, considering I'm better than you.
Tim Static is a mod. So he will close it if he needs to. He wont get salty. :16Bit

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I don't get it, are like half you guys not that serious about being competitive?

1.) tournament set ups

I mean do you guys just learn the character by dl'ing the comp pack and learn by fighting them over time?

I, for one, welcome this. I would enjoy going to tournaments and blowing people up with silly gimmicks.

1.) tournament set ups

What would you do if you had a offline scene, people come over to train... and one guy is learning batgirl but can't play his main cuz you didn't DL her.

I'm not saying you should or have to.

I'm just curious.

I didn't give a shit about Rain in MK9, but I DL'd him for those top 3 reasons.
don't have friends that are players, will only play online. problem?

But seriously. I have been wrong about everything with this game.

Oh they'll have 28 characters, not 24 :) - Wrong
Martian Manhunter will be in :) - Wrong
Black Canary or Zatanna will be the DLC Female :) - Wrong
The story mode will be longer than MK9 :) - Wrong
Boon isnt that mean, he wont give us Batgirl, Zod and Scorpion :) - Wrong so far

I am tempted to play as Joker and shoot Batgirl to see if she will magically appear in her wheelchair.
Truly he is the ultimate troll among us.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
heres the real question if we even do get more dlc what makes you think dc wont tamper with it again?

lets be real here dc owns these charachters so its ovious they have a say who is in and who isnt so do we really want dc to make that choice?

id rather they give nrs free reign

What makes you think they tampered with it now?

Why would DC want Lobo or Killer Frost in this game?