What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed by NRS

Mulder

King of Heroes
And even with Zod I get 3/4 good choices. Love Lobo. Love Batgirl, and I get to dabble in MK with Scorpion.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
you really want to provoke me into saying something? i think your best bet is to piss off
Wowsers in my trousers! Whatever will I do against the mighty E-THUG! Your textcee abilities overwhelm me, sir!

P.S. I prefer my tears to be bottled and at around room temperature. Surely, you can make that happen.

trufenix

bye felicia
ok do you even know how bad the me3 ending was? holy shit dude a fan took it to the federal trade commission

and in response to your brazilain cast list comment 2 of 4 from that list became accurate

i guess its just a coincidence they also ended up on xbl also right? cmon now man the list was legit and denying it is just being blind
Yeah, and an old lady sued McDonald's about hot coffee and won a million dollars, doesn't mean she was right.

Its dumb shit like this that has EA ranked higher than Bank of America and Enron on the "shittiest companies in america" list. Are you proud of that?

BrokenAngels00

Longtime Lurker
Do you guys honestly think they hadn't already decided who was going to be in this first wave before the game even came out? I'd be stunned if all 4 of these characters weren't done by the time the game launched.
I realize there was a vote held for what the fans wanted as DLC, and at the rate these are coming out, I honestly believe (and I doubt I'm the only one) that there will be a second wave of characters based on the poll.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Wowsers in my trousers! Whatever will I do against the mighty E-THUG! Your textcee abilities overwhelm me, sir!

P.S. I prefer my tears to be bottled and at around room temperature. Surely, you can make that happen.
I like my tears chilled personally. I also like it directly from the source. Two types of people.:16Bit

tazzmission

Banned

:sigh: why do i get the feeling you look like jamie kennedy from malibues most wanted with the out of style baggy gangsta jeans and baby blue due rag riding around your neighborhood on a big wheel screaming im a gangsta yo yo malibooty up in the hissaaay!

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
Nope that was you and your mudslinging buddy I stopped posting in that thread hours before it went down and just like before you started it.

Well you're certainly humble aren't you?

And with that said *Ignores*
watch the sodium.
I don't have any "buddies" to help me with my arguments, because I can handle them myself. If people want to jump on the bandwagon, then they can. Even if you left before the thread was taken down, you're trying to instigate a fight on this thread.

Now, you decide to ignore me because you have obviously given up on yourself. Oh, and look, you decide to bring up salt. LOL, just the regular thing for someone like you to say.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
:sigh: why do i get the feeling you look like jamie kennedy from malibues most wanted with the out of style baggy gangsta jeans and baby blue due rag riding around your neighborhood on a big wheel screaming im a gangsta yo yo malibooty up in the hissaaay!
Wow, you're absolutely right, detective dipshit! What mystery will you solve next? Nothing gets by your keen eye for subtlety. #fraudexposed.

tazzmission

Banned
Yeah, and an old lady sued McDonald's about hot coffee and won a million dollars, doesn't mean she was right.

Its dumb shit like this that has EA ranked higher than Bank of America and Enron on the "shittiest companies in america" list. Are you proud of that?
uh you do realise ea got the golden turd award for worst company 2 years in a row right?

Mulder

King of Heroes
I don't have any "buddies" to help me with my arguments, because I can handle them myself. If people want to jump on the bandwagon, then they can. Even if you left before the thread was taken down, you're trying to instigate a fight on this thread.

Now, you decide to ignore me because you have obviously given up on yourself. Oh, and look, you decide to bring up salt. LOL, just the regular thing for someone like you to say.
Just as common as saying Morbid was fat.....which is a 6th grade insult.