What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed by NRS

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
heres the real question if we even do get more dlc what makes you think dc wont tamper with it again?

lets be real here dc owns these charachters so its ovious they have a say who is in and who isnt so do we really want dc to make that choice?

id rather they give nrs free reign
They pretty much did*looks at KF,Ares,Hawkgirl*

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
uh you do realise ea got the golden turd award for worst company 2 years in a row right?
and that is beyond stupid for so many reasons...sweatshops fine...boarderline slavery okay...destroying the planet...robbery all good...just dont kill my video game waifu(yes i know it was SLIGHTLY more than this)...sad people you are sad...

tazzmission

Banned
Wow, you're absolutely right, detective dipshit! What mystery will you solve next? Nothing gets by your keen eye for subtlety. #fraudexposed.
eh id continue this but your from Louisiana and we all know how people from the south are and thats not smart

Mulder

King of Heroes
I said I thought he was fat...LOL.

And I obviously didn't mean it. Morbid knew it was a joke, so you don't need to hop in and save him like you're his mother.
I was saying how you're saying Scarlett_Viper bringing up Salt was old......when you use the same old boring ass jokes.

Do you guys honestly think they hadn't already decided who was going to be in this first wave before the game even came out? I'd be stunned if all 4 of these characters weren't done by the time the game launched.
I realize there was a vote held for what the fans wanted as DLC, and at the rate these are coming out, I honestly believe (and I doubt I'm the only one) that there will be a second wave of characters based on the poll.
Makes sense, make the first wave already ahead of time so people have something, then ask who they want and then release the first wave to keep them busy while they work on making the poll winners the second wave.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Makes sense, make the first wave already ahead of time so people have something, then ask who they want and then release the first wave to keep them busy while they work on making the poll winners the second wave.
Which is why Zod not being on the disk immediately is weird. Again more evidence against Zod the shitstain.

trufenix

bye felicia
Decided on and done are two different concepts. Characters are decided on long before we find out about them. In fact, colt made a post a while back talking about what they were working on for Lobo (before he was revealed).