What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed by NRS

well here is the thing dude. we all know alot of fans are mad and probably dont trust nrs now so my guess is in order to do damage control instead of charging for it they should just do a apology dlc with mmh canary static and zatana

i think even the die hard batgirl fans can agree this dlc wasnt the best to pick in regards to all 4
free dlc would be terrible, a big loss of money for them.

tazzmission

Banned
So, wild assumptions and heresay. Got it. Wake me when there's actual proof that NRS is done with Injustice.
show me proof that they gave stages and more mk dlc... oh wait thats right they didnt despite the fact the dlc sold well

history repeats itself so keep that in mind

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
There's no "if"

I don't know why you consistently try to argue with me, then you start screaming things about salt. Maybe if you had the ability to read, and understand descriptions within your systems store, then you would come to realize that there won't be a second season pass.
Maybe if you did something other than bitch and attack people I wouldn't.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
well here is the thing dude. we all know alot of fans are mad and probably dont trust nrs now so my guess is in order to do damage control instead of charging for it they should just do a apology dlc with mmh canary static and zatana

i think even the die hard batgirl fans can agree this dlc wasnt the best to pick in regards to all 4
I am a die hard Batgirl fan and I think this list was great. Lobo is such a BAMF. Scorpion has been a favorite of mine for close to 20 years. Zod is Superman with a beard... I am still asshurt that Aquaman didn't get a beard. So yeah. I think it was a great list. Could it be better? Yes. :16Bit

trufenix

bye felicia
By reading the fucking description in the store. I mean really, how do you not know this?
Buy the Injustice Season Pass and get four downloadable characters for the price of three as well as the Flashpoint Skin Pack. After purchasing the Injustice Pass, all content must be accessed through the Injustice in-game store. THIS WILL BE THE ONLY SEASON PASS, TRUFENIX. All game content included in the Injustice Season Pass is also available for sale as individual purchases on Xbox Live marketplace. Do not download this content from Xbox Live Marketplace to avoid being charged twice.
Oh, my bad, it is right there.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
i don't know i still really like NRS as a developer, they're great. their recent choices bug me though, hoping for this not to happen if a sequel gets made.
Did you honestly like their MK DLC? In my opinion... that was pretty bad. I didn't bitch. I didn't buy. Simple. :16Bit

I like batgirl and I read her comics.

If I alone had the decision to take out batgirl to put in the "MMH Zatanna ect ect"

I'd do it for the masses.

when I saw the DLC list I was ALSO dissappointed, even though I like Batgirl. But I'm liking her even more because of everyone's hate lol.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!

If I alone had the decision to take out batgirl to put in the "MMH Zatanna ect ect"

when I saw the DLC list I was ALSO dissappointed, even though I like Batgirl. But I'm liking her even more because of everyone's hate lol.
You should add Altruism to your name. Batgirl would be in the original roster if I had the power. :16Bit

tazzmission

Banned

see its not just the bat roster though that bugs me i just dont get why have a roster of 28 and not at least give hardcore fans what they want by doing a roster of 35 and believe me i say the same for mk . i know people want to argue its to much but cmon man the dcu is fn huge and they didnt have to keep it all new 52

and i know people dont want to classify the watchmen as new 52 but cant it be argued that before the watchmen takes part in that universe? and if it is why not throw in dr manhattan or even ms jupiter?