What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl - Confirmed and Expect Her First Gameplay Soon!

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...

Granny Goodness is the trainer of apokolip's armies, and the leader of the female furies, darkseid's personal guards.

She's on superman's levels of strength, speed, durability, reflexes, etc and is a fierce warrior. Granny Goodness has complete control over apokolips's forces so assists moves would be ideal for her, using ground troops, air forces, and warhounds. she's also skilled with the use of apokoliptian weapons.

"But she not hot" you may say, well she has a big rack i can say and isn't gonna accept shit from anyone.
YAAAS! She needs to be in this game. Mama gon' knock you OUT!

Lantern's Light

Member Of the Martian Manhunter Brigade .
whats the green giant thats on my canned veggies doing in my batgirl thread? No. Just. No. I'm terribly sorry if you like this character, but dear god no. Not after what happened on the front page thread.
i've been civil and haven't insulted Batgirl, her fans, or netherrealm in anyway. please don't start complaining.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
EXPOSED, I figured Red Hood had a staff or something since the only thing that even introduced me to the guy is that decent animated movie. Well, I dunno much abouta Red Hood except for the fact that he took a dip in Ra's bath, has guns and will in fact, shoot them, and is good with the CQC. That sounds like what Deathstroke can do in this game, but replace the bath time with Ra's with having sex with a minor. I'm sure Red Hood is like, universes apart from DS, but they sound like they bring the same stuff to the table. We have like 3 characters using guns and hand to hand combat in the game. *shrugs*
i wont hound you since you said you dont know much about Red Hood but no he doesnt use a staff or a rifle or a broadsword he really doesnt have any similarities with deathstroke but a helmet and pistol. He's got explosives, a knife, his guns, the blades on his arms, and thebloodswords but those could be left out. plus him being too similar to deathstroke really isnt a thing at all seeing as Batgirl is just a not half as good version of Batman with no unique weapons or tools at all