What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl - Confirmed and Expect Her First Gameplay Soon!

u know what i love about Superman? the fact that he wears glasses and somehow becomes unrecognizable bahahaha
yeah, he also combs his hair different, wears really big clothes, hunches over, his glasses blend his unique kryptonian eye color.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
If they're making Zod a dictator-esque figure.....what if he uses that symbol himself?
I really doubt they will base there Zod off MoS at all. It will be original, in my opinion. I also think it's just another thing they were trying to make Superman evil, but I don't know. I think what's more suspicious is the blurred face of one of the Supes concept art.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I really doubt they will base there Zod off MoS at all. It will be original, in my opinion. I also think it's just another thing they were trying to make Superman evil, but I don't know. I think what's more suspicious is the blurred face of one of the Supes concept art.
Nah it's WAY to different. The hair, the goatee and the face. And a bit to similair to Zod.

so you agree she shoulda stayed in the chair :)
No. I think that it was stupid that Bruce could recover from a spinal injury in a matter of months? Weeks? But not Babs? Stupid writing kept her in the chair. Hell, we're talking Bruce fucking Wayne. He could create a robo-suit for her so she could walk, but no. They wanted her to be an inspiration to the disabled. Except she never really tried to rise above it until the New 52.