What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl - Confirmed and Expect Her First Gameplay Soon!

RYX

BIG PUSHER
except for nightwing - he looks hot even with a fucked face
He's not that bad. You want a fucked face, try looking at Shazam's ugly mug.

Grundy looks better than that shit.

Eww do not try and do the Morbid thing. I just got over the fact that he does it, and now I don't need someone else doing it.

On another note: It would be awesome if Batgirl had an alternate costume that was her classic costume.
I don't know what you're talking about.
:16Bit:16Bit:16Bit

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
He's not that bad. You want a fucked face, try looking at Shazam's ugly mug.

Grundy looks better than that shit.

I don't know what you're talking about.
:16Bit:16Bit:16Bit
Grundy's face is surprisingly not too fucked up. I mean Shazam has a hood for fucks sake. How is his face worse? I will never understand NRS.:16Bit

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Grundy's face is surprisingly not too fucked up. I mean Shazam has a hood for fucks sake. How is his face worse? I will never understand NRS.:16Bit
Grundy has some of the better facial structure despite dying over and over and over again.

Deathstroke is a handsome mother fucker though. :tonyt

RYX

BIG PUSHER
PS if Deathstroke had his staff thing that can legit kill people, I would bet everything that people wouldn't even bring up Red Hood, besides the guys that just want him for fangirling's sake.
god damn power staff would be so amazing.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I will never get over Superman looking like Sylvester Stallone sometimes...
I like his look. They did him justice, if only Regime Supes looked a bit more imposing.

They have a weird thing with their faces though. I don't see why they're never as detailed as the amazing outfits they've done from MK9 to this game. Maybe it's just me.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I like his look. They did him justice, if only Regime Supes looked a bit more imposing.

They have a weird thing with their faces though. I don't see why they're never as detailed as the amazing outfits they've done from MK9 to this game. Maybe it's just me.
Superman should look like the one hot and gay Matt Bomer to be honest not Sylvester lol, i think he was the voice actor for him in Superman Unbound

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
He was Green Lantern's nemesis for a while before he started jumping from comic series to comic series.
I see.. "the more you know", indeed!

Oh, sorry I'm not talking about something else.
What a flop comeback though...

saying that is idiotic, doesn't make him a batman villain.
Calm your dick, I wasn't saying he was definitely a Batman villain. I was simply saying I, and many others, will recognize him as a Batman villain due to the Arkham series. The "Oh he isn't? was not "ORLY?", it was literally an "Oh, he is not a Batman original villain?", so put your dick back in your pants cuz you need not be swinging it.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I will never get over Superman looking like Sylvester Stallone sometimes...
Sylvester Stallone is a boss. Only reason I even glance at Superman. Cant wait for Zod just to have some hair on Superman. He looks like a hairless cat or a prepubescent child...:16Bit

EXPOSED, I figured Red Hood had a staff or something since the only thing that even introduced me to the guy is that decent animated movie. Well, I dunno much abouta Red Hood except for the fact that he took a dip in Ra's bath, has guns and will in fact, shoot them, and is good with the CQC. That sounds like what Deathstroke can do in this game, but replace the bath time with Ra's with having sex with a minor. I'm sure Red Hood is like, universes apart from DS, but they sound like they bring the same stuff to the table. We have like 3 characters using guns and hand to hand combat in the game. *shrugs*

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
No no no no no.

They only added Batgirl in to piss Oprah off.

View attachment 5352
It is as good a reason as any. If Oprah was still around she would probably interview Ed Boon about his horrible decisions and hook him up with Dr. Phil who would deduce Ed Boon is acting this way because the Eyebrows are effecting his blood flow, hence giving him blood clots in the brain which leads to strokes. These strokes would explain the dead brain cells that he needed to pick a better DLC list. Maybe?:16Bit

I see.. "the more you know", indeed!

What a flop comeback though...

Calm your dick, I wasn't saying he was definitely a Batman villain. I was simply saying I, and many others, will recognize him as a Batman villain due to the Arkham series. The "Oh he isn't? was not "ORLY?", it was literally an "Oh, he is not a Batman original villain?", so put your dick back in your pants cuz you need not be swinging it.
i'll flail my dick around when i feel like it :coffee:

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I think when NOOB did the unofficial poll with BatTits, SuperTits and PowerTits - he was thinking BatTits would win - but PowerTits and SuperTits both had more votes and PowerTits won, but as they were already working on BatTits they couldn't do anything...