What's new

Based on the Leak Who Are You Planning On Being Your Main

ErmacMKX

Noob
The recent leak looks pretty legit so from the cast who are you eyeing.

Top Candidates:
Noob (hope is isn't overused but he most likely will be)
Erron Black

Second Tier:
Jax
Geras
play style will determine who of the two I'd consider more

Third Tier:
Kotal Khan
Shao Khan
These 2 are most likely long shots unless the 4 characters above somehow suck.

Can't believe Jacqui made it over Takeda for the base roster though wtf.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Thus far, I'm sticking with Johnny and Erron since they were my mains in MKX. As for the others, I'm looking forward to seeing how their playstyles are in this game. Since I've finally gotten some actual time to focus on a fighting game now that I'm done with college, I wanna actually learn more than 2 characters for a change.

Also, while I am happy for the Noob fans that they're getting their guy back, the MK9 Johnny main in me is getting some bad flashbacks right now.

Last edited:

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Honestly, way too many characters and way too early to decide. RN i've primarily got eyes on Skarlet/D'vorah/Jacqui/Frost/Cassie, with Johnny/Kabal/Shinnok/Shang being possible second-tier picks. Too hard to say until i get hands on everyone tho, and that's not even factoring in Kollector/Cetrion.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Both of the Kahns for sure, and Jacqui and Baraka.

Jax was one of my mains in 9 but I didn’t really vibe with him in X even though I loved that design, if he’s more to my style in 11 then him too.

And i’ll Probably pick up one of the new characters for prosperity’s sake.

Gamer68

Fujin!
To be honest, it really depends on how everyone plays and what the meta shapes up to be before I decide who I mean. It also depends on whether or not the "secret characters" leak from GameFAQs ends up being legit. A lot of characters interest me on paper, but the main ones I really want to know about are:
  1. Shang Tsung
  2. Jax
  3. Frost
  4. Jacqui
  5. Cetrion
  6. The Kollector
Out of the characters we've already seen, I think the ones that interest me the most are Johnny Cage and Scorpion.

Not 100% suee but Geras is still gonna be hard to beat.

Though I started as Kotal main in MKX then went to Sonya.

And I started as a Grodd main in Injustice then went to Beetle.

hatyr

ball roll enjoyer.
  • Skarlet, Frost — first in the lab without a doubt
  • Kotal Kahn, Noob Saibot — second tier
  • ... will dabble with Geras, Scorpion, Raiden, and the new characters to see if anything resonates .