What's new

Based on the Leak Who Are You Planning On Being Your Main

Can't be sure without knowing how most of the characters look/feel/play, but Erron and Kotal are my hopefuls. Also have interest in Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Mileena and Jax.

Lun

proud TERF!
I will have to try them out to decide. But judging only from the leak, so far the candidates are Shang Tsung, Raiden and D'vorah.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Still Kabal, nothing changed. Also i am still waiting for Erron Black and D'vorah reveals to find a secondary.

Primary:

Jade
Kano
Sonya

Secondary:

Skarlet
Raiden
Noob

Need to see more:

Cetrion
D'Vorah
Shao Kahn

But I will at least play some matches with each character, they all seem so interesting and awesome...

Enviado de meu SM-A700FD usando o Tapatalk

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
If leaks are true where the hell is Shinnok so far?

maining noob of course.
There were two 'leaks' -- the image and some commentary that expanded on it. The commentary said Shinnok, Shang, and Mileena were unlockable. With Shang confirmed DLC it looks like that was bullshit, so I wouldn't expect Shinnok.

A Shinnok move has also been seen as a tower hazard, which would strongly imply based on past precedent that he's out.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
There were two 'leaks' -- the image and some commentary that expanded on it. The commentary said Shinnok, Shang, and Mileena were unlockable. With Shang confirmed DLC it looks like that was bullshit, so I wouldn't expect Shinnok.

A Shinnok move has also been seen as a tower hazard, which would strongly imply based on past precedent that he's out.
Yea I don’t think he’s in at all.