What's new

Based on the Leak Who Are You Planning On Being Your Main

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
Jacqui, Jade or Skarlet probably, whichever feels the best. Will also try Noob, Cassie and the new characters.

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
As someone who only really wanted Johnny and Cassie to be happy I’m gonna be trying them out as well as Skarlet

My heart goes out to the Fujin guys, tho...

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
I’m probably gonna start out with Cassie and Sonya and then try Johnny, Cetrion, and the Kollector.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Oh yeah, Frost I have a lot more interest in than Sub mostly because I want to see her newer updated move sets.

This exemplifies why proes are so abjectly boring to watch nowadays --0 literally, ZER0 taste in characters:

(*The only kudos I'll divvy is to HoneyBee and his not wanting to use the 'Ryu-Kens' / franchise mascots -- a sensibility I, too, share... Although, people picking on Frost's new, 'sleek' look is becoming hackneyed. She actually looks pretty good to mine eyes, and there are a lot worse character incarnations there for people to bully into self-harm... Including, ironically, said player's favourite bug girl.)
---

BASED ON THE LEAK WHO ARE YOU PLANNING ON BEING YOUR MAIN
1. Shao Kahn ...and if he has bad match-ups (ha!)
2. Shao Kahn ...and if I get bored (yeah... right!)
3. Shao Kahn ...and if he's too cheesy and trolling with him beings to grate and my victims start to squeal like Deliverance piggies (*drools*)
4. Shao Kahn ...and if he's in (as I suspect he might be)
5. Michael Myers

You feel me?

Last edited:

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Kabal
Kung Lao
(They were my mains in the last 2 games and are by far my favorites)

I hope Shang and Shao to fit my playstyle. Let’s see.

Johnny for fun.

Of course I will try everybody. I will not buy a fighting game and don’t try all chars. Only the time will choose my main. I’m loving all characters right now.
Kabal wasn't in the last two games.

Linkuei82

Use your mind. I mained Kabal mk9 and Kung lao mkx. They were my mains in the last 2 games.
Your sentence didn't make sense. You made it seem like both were in the last two games which Kabal was not on how you wrote it.

D

Deleted member 59910

Your sentence didn't make sense. You made it seem like both were in the last two games which Kabal was not on how you wrote it.
My sentence has two interpretations, you chose the wrong. We all know the last 2 games rosters.

Linkuei82

My sentence has two interpretations, you chose the wrong. We all know the last 2 games rosters.
I chose the wrong because the first sentence didn't make sense until you explain it was my point.

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
Frost is first.

Then whichever big body resonates best; Geras looks incredible, but I haven’t even seen Shao/Kotal/Jax/Kollector(?)/Cetrion(?) in action.

And a counter zoner if I need one.

People really planning on 'maining' 5/6 characters? I mean i know it's pretty easy to get a good grasp on a character in NRS games but still...that seems to be a bit a much

Out of all the characters shown so far i think I'll def start with Jade, that reach.

Johnny looks fun, but i don't like that he has no overhead. Going to be a serious disadvantage for him.

I mained Liu in the last game for his insane pressure and speed. Given that 11 plays much slower I'm really curious to see the changes they maje to him.