What's new

Based on the Leak Who Are You Planning On Being Your Main

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Since ermac prolly won't make it the only character that interest me is erron black and maybe jacqui

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
  • Shang Tsung
  • Jax
  • Frost
  • Jacqui
  • Cetrion
  • The Kollector
That is the spirit, we should try the new ones. I did it for Erron Black and Kotal Kahn in MKX and the result was awesome. Can't wait to play as;

- Erron Black
- Noob Saibot
- Skarlet
- Kabal
- Baraka
- Scorpion
- New characters including Geras.

Suntan Superman

Never outshine the Master
1. Noob 2. Sub 3. Kotal 4. New Character At least that’s who I see myself playing with at first but it never happens that way.

Monarchos159

BALANCED
no takeda or kenshi means i have to find a new main.

leaning Skarlet, Jade, Frost and Noob right now...maybe one of the new characters?

Probably Sonya right now.

I really liked her base moveset in MKX, but didn't like any of her variations. I'm not a fan of the whole stance mechanic and neither the grenades nor the drone interested me. That meant I always felt I was playing with half a character. If she has some decent abilities to chose from in MK11, I'd really enjoy picking her up.

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
With Takeda seemingly being left out of this initial roster, I honestly have no clue. Going to have to see how each character plays to find a style that I like. Scorpion has piqued my interest though for the first time since the early years of the franchise. Kabal, Kano, Geras, Noob and Cetrion could also have potential as well.

Eddie

Noob
I really like Kitana, so most likely she'll be my main, I am really curious abut Cetrion, can't wait to see her full design and gameplay.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Whoever is zone heavy, but will most likely be maining Noob besides Jade, Raiden, Kabal, Skarlet and not sure who else. Hopefully Fujin, Ermac and Smoke will get in via future Kombat Packs IF they don't get in with the first one. I doubt all of them will get in but I have hope 2 of them will at least.

I'm curious about Frost, Kollector and Cetrion.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
I'm definitely gonna try out the new comers and see how they feel. But if the rumored unlockable characters are true..

1. Mileena
2. Jade
3. Noob

Dont wanna get my hopes up but... please be true

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
In order of interest, Kano, Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Jax, Sub Zero, Noob, Kabal

If I like Kano it's pretty much game over. I'm just hoping the game releases and the characters aren't as simple as they seem

I'll be looking at newcomers mostly since I think they've got some really interesting style options this time. Geras is an auto attempt due to his grappler/trap style.