What's new

Balance Suggestions: Perfect Legend, M2Dave, Forever King, THTB and PLAYING TO W1N

There's a ton of characters that don't get that much damage without trait or meter..

My main, Arrow, gets the same damage he does (with more effort) for meterless traitless kombos.

Out of the characters I know these are the characters that get "shit" damage without meter or trait: Raven, Deathstroke, Arrow, Flash, Doomsday.

These are just the ones I know of too.
Flash can get upper 30s midscreen meterless traitless, more than Superman.
Deathstroke can get upper 30s and maybe even really low 40s meterless midscreen, more than Superman.
I believe Raven gets mid 30s, just about what Superman gets.

Eagle Eye

I Seek To Depose!
I see no comment for cat woman. One thing I would like fixed is her evade. It evades some projectiles and not others ( for example any projectile from BA, Batman grapple, etc). Maybe MB it to cancel recovery and allow you to dash in an evaded projectile. That may be too good though.
cat woman needs to die, shes so annoying. that should be her buff

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I completely agree. What was the point of your first reply then? I only suggested nerfs for Superman which in my opinion won't damage the character. It is my opinion only. Any case there was no need for your sarcastic reply. Whatever NRS does to him won't matter much to me. I will simply switch to who in my opinion is the next top character. Either Black Adam or Aquaman or whoever. It is really lame that people seem to want to change this game to only benefit themselves. It is detrimental to this game and no matter how everyone of the hypocrites on this site stated they didn't want mk9 all over again it seems that this is what we are once again getting. This will always be a world of self proclaimed game developers.

Edit: I messed up the post, had to correct it.

Mortal Kombat actually required spacing, meter management, and in some kases execution... Kabal was the best but the better player would generally kome out on top in most match ups.

If a technical character was the best again, I wouldn't dwell on it too much but Supes is far from that.

This game taught me to tier whore just like you are saying that you're doing. Before this I was a character loyalist. But Superman is just too dumb; I get tired of using him. It's boring and using him makes me not want to put time into this game.

If I kould shut off that part of my brain for just this game then I would but I kan't do that for long.. Most of the top characters in this game are boring and that's the sad part....

If anything, this game in general teaches us to be selfish. "My character has this, this should be taken out! Oh no but wait, there's f*cked up shit like Aquaman's trait and Supes in this game. Nvm! Let me keep this shit."

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Deathstroke can get upper 30s and maybe even really low 40s meterless midscreen, more than Superman.
He said meterless AND traitless.

What Flash kombos are you talking about then?

Time to level up my Flash...

Deathstroke and Raven too.
I recall some fancy combo in a Zyphox video. I believe it was 36% or 37%.
Check Deathstroke combo thread.
B3, Ji3, Ji2, 1, 323, 12 xx MB Quick Fire = 43%
I believe not doing MB guns but only regular would be high 30s or 40%.
Raven can get low to mid 30s.

Check combo threads.

Giving Bane more hits of armor throughout his trait is completely unnecessary. Most of Bane's specials would already have reached the end of their animation before even a second hit of armor would be a factor. The only move that would realistically benefit from it is charge. I can't think of many scenarios when it would actually make a difference outside of charging multi-hit projectiles. A charge cancel, changes to his F2's frame data, and possibly armor on f2/f2d at lvl 1 & 2 would be much, much better. Charge cancel would allow Bane to play some serious mind games, and a quality F2 would give him the mid-range threat he sorely lacks at the moment.

Changes need to be made to Green Lantern's Minigun and Black Adam's lightning so that they are considered projectiles. Currently, they break the projectile immunity Bane gets at Level 3 Venom.

I have absolutely zero idea how Raven could get mid 30s meterless. And deathstroke does not get 40%+ meterless mid screen

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer

Check combo threads.

Flash's and Raven's are with meter..

B3's for meterless damage makes sense... Normal kombos wouldn't get you that..

I know all their normal kombos that's why I was asking. Though you knew something else....

so CD Jr uses ww now?
haha i give him one major and he will drop her like he did the flash.
i really dont think he has what it takes to play her and win.
i mean look at mit he said he was going to main her after evo but didnt get very far.
she takes months to get good with he will soon find out.

@general m2dave,
so you really think someone who has spent all his time playing wonder woman and invested all his resources into really making her work .
will be surpass by a guy who thinks he can tier whore looking for easy wins.
if you're looking for a quick fix character who you may think is top tier then wonder woman is not for you.
you're really showing your ignorance.

Check combo threads.
Also a raw b3 starter isn't reliable in the slightest.

Eagle Eye

I Seek To Depose!
haha i give him one major and he will drop her like he did the flash.
i really dont think he has what it takes to play her and win.
i mean look at mit he said he was going to main her after evo but didnt get very far.
she takes months to get good with he will soon find out.
i dont know about months