What's new

Balance Suggestions: Perfect Legend, M2Dave, Forever King, THTB and PLAYING TO W1N

I said RIGHT UNDER THAT that using the normal guns would get upper 30s or 40%.
It gets 38%. Yes deathstroke can get to upper 30%'s but not 40%+ meterless you're trying to exaggerate. Plus you picked a b3 starter as an example lol. The raven combo almost none are mid 30%+ unless its some obscure situational combo or a raw b3. You're exaggerating again.

It gets 38%. Yes deathstroke can get to upper 30%'s but not 40%+ meterless you're trying to exaggerate. Plus you picked a b3 starter as an example lol. The raven combo almost none are mid 30%+ unless its some obscure situational combo or a raw b3. You're exaggerating again.
I am mistaken regarding Flash. I was mistaken regarding 40% for DS, but 38% is still very close.
See the Raven video that I linked to. It was just posted by someone. Watch the second combo.

From this video, you can see that DS gets at least 34% off of a J3.
Not a B3. Better?

Or this video.
The combo does 34% and the shots do 2% or even more if they hit.
The only way to avoid the gunshots is an invincible wake-up attack.

This one does 39% including the low shots after which do at least 2% (more if not blocked).
Ok, I'm done now.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Deathstroke's combos are in the low 30s.

Also, I am not sure who asked, but the reason I am not asking for trait buffs is because the trait is impossible to balance properly. I highly doubt that NRS will alter the low gunshots again, so I believe the most sensible change is a buffed machine gun.

Or this video.
The combo does 34% and the shots do 2% or even more if they hit.
The only way to avoid the gunshots is an invincible wake-up attack.
Did you miss the part where I said yes DS gets upper 30% combos lmao. You just posted 2 mid 30s and 1 upper 30. You're exaggerating adding that extra bit on top sayin 40s to make it sound better.

Did you miss the part where I said yes DS gets upper 30% combos lmao. You just posted 2 mid 30s and 1 upper 30. You're exaggerating adding that extra bit on top sayin 40s to make it sound better.
I admitted I was mistaken. I am just proving that DS has better damage.
I was not trying to exaggerate. I don't know much about the character. I was merely going off one of my recollections, which turned out to be false.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
PLAYING TO W1N

PLEASE take those Arrow suggestions off now that this is front paged. I posted last night about them, and Fly and Cossner did as well today explaining why those change suggestions are ridiculous.

We both linked the thread to show you can get out of the 111 on block, and me and FLy both explained B13~ super on block, both suggesting that if you let go and let the 3 hit you the super wiffs and that you can also Back dash (most characters, I haven't tested them all and the window is insanely tight, but it's possible)

They already nerfed the really good ones that you could not get out of, and colt explained the reason for those nerfs, it was because you had 0 way of getting out of it.

FREE ARROW!!!

EDUCATE YOURSELVES TYM!!!

BUFF ARROW

DOWN WITH HATE!!!

I honestly am requesting you remove them so that people don't continue to be miss informed about what Green Arrow can do.

Benzo

Vic Stone
How can I take a game seriously that is constantly changing? Please just add the characters and leave the game alone for crying out loud.
You all are not going to be happy untill only an handful of people are still playing this game. This is why people prefer Tekken, SF, Marvel. You can't balance a game every 2 or 3 months.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
How can I take a game seriously that is constantly changing? Please just add the characters and leave the game alone for crying out loud.
You all are not going to be happy untill only an handful of people are still playing this game. This is why people prefer Tekken, SF, Marvel. You can't balance a game every 2 or 3 months.

We don't know when the next patch will be, these guys just made suggestions based on their experience and knowledge.

PLAYING TO W1N

PLEASE take those Arrow suggestions off now that this is front paged. I posted last night about them, and Fly and Cossner did as well today explaining why those change suggestions are ridiculous.

We both linked the thread to show you can get out of the 111 on block, and me and FLy both explained B13~ super on block, both suggesting that if you let go and let the 3 hit you the super wiffs and that you can also Back dash (most characters, I haven't tested them all and the window is insanely tight, but it's possible)

They already nerfed the really good ones that you could not get out of, and colt explained the reason for those nerfs, it was because you had 0 way of getting out of it.

FREE ARROW!!!

EDUCATE YOURSELVES TYM!!!

BUFF ARROW

DOWN WITH HATE!!!

I honestly am requesting you remove them so that people don't continue to be miss informed about what Green Arrow can do.
No joke. Arrow has been nerfed how many times now? If anything he needs a damage buff.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Its confusing and kind of depressing how the majority of people wouldn't even put Raven in their top15 list yet are justifying buffs for characters they find to be overall better and suggest Raven should stay the same.

There is such little representation for her outside of a few people who casually have her as a sidemain so she just gets ignored all the time. Her range game is good in a good handful of matchups so people assume she is without her own flaws. Its almost like because she is in the middle between great and horrible that she has become the middle child, doomed to be ignored and untouched by changes from her parents at NRS.

It's like people forget she exists.
Raven is fine.

Anyone who doesnt put Raven in top 15 is kidding themselves.

This thread was about as productive as I thought it would be.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
No joke. Arrow has been nerfed how many times now? If anything he needs a damage buff.

These are the nerfs he has receieved.
  • Reduced the amount of block advantage on Green Arrow’s Light It Up (Back+2, 3) combo
  • There is now slightly less cancel advantage when the Queen’s Gambit (Forward+2, Down+1, 3) and Light It Up (Away+2, 3) combo is blocked.
They were significant enough, but did not destroy him as a character. Anything else will.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
This is why stupid people express a preference for those games. Balancing is fine, as long as it stays on target (this thread has not) and as long as support isn't cut off too early (MK9).

You know what really grinds my gears about these "adapt" dicknozzles, folks? They can't adapt to change.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
How can I take a game seriously that is constantly changing?

You need to open your mind my friend. Starcraft 2 is top 1 esport game in the world. The game is patched every 2 months for years. Starcraft 1 was perfectly balanced after 5 years (and I'm talking about a godamn rts not fighting here..), and was still balanced when people found new dirts because of those constant patch 5 years later (which means 10 years patch).

I don't understand that mentality. When your game is constantly changing/evolving (to make it more balance btw) it pushes you to always go to the lab, trying new stuffs and that is
-interesting as fuck because fighting games aren't only about 1x1 but also about analyzes and studies.
-great because it gives to the game a better duration (I'm still thinking if mk9 would have been patched or balanced recently the game wouldn't be dead right now). You'll never get boring because it's always changing and trust me, people adapt very fast to something as long as they have VODs and kommunauty.

Lab => New tech => Tier list => Patch => Lab => New tech => New tier list => New Patch => Lab => New tech => New tier list => more balanced patch => etc still better than :

Tier list => 3 patches => new tier list => be happy for 2 years with it.

NRS is making new license every 2 years. Blizzard makes new license every 10 years. NRS makes patch a bit faster than Blizzard. It makes sens.

Patches will always make people hype. Flash forum is on fire because he has been patched a lot. Superman forum will also be on fire once he'll be nerfed a lot (lol, not saying it's legit here. But I believe NRS will listen complains as well as they did for DS and Scorpion. Superman has been Boo'd at EVO when Boon was sitting here). Superman players will try to keep their level on findind new tech and new skill abilities to get their revench, just like Skarlet Players during mk9's reign, we actually were more hype after getting nerfed because we had finally a good reason to go deeper in our bloody character. Ninj

Also, most of the patch didn't change the game that much. Only 1 has been very efficient but the top tiers are still top tiers and despite the 2 chosen Sinestro and Flash, most of bottom tier are still bottom tier.

JH1993

Noob
Also one thing I'm wondering, it says to make DS the way he was prior to his nerf because he was tolerable in high level play. Is he not tolerable now? Than it says that he was a problem for casuals and continues to be so... if he's still a problem with his nerfs for casuals, why would they buff him to make him a bigger problem lol...

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
All of these suggestions are good, except some of PLAYING TO W1Ns input is a total joke, in my opinion. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

More recovery on Batman's trait? Okay, let's kill a HUGE part of Batman strategy in Injustice, why not? His J2 is good, so who cares, right??? If his trait is made worse, Batman will really suffer considering how important his Bat management in his current form is. So you nerf his bats, Batman no longer has a trait you have to fear while having no wake up options you have to fear either. Batman is one of the most balanced characters in the game. Any nerf on Batman would really, really harm the character and his viability would be out of the window. Any buff on Batman would make him too good.

Scorpion is perfectly balanced even though his damage is worse than a 5 year old child in comparison to everyone else on the cast(to make it worse, you have to burn through a shit ton of meter while doing shit damage, and he doesn't built meter too well either)? Open your eyes when it comes to that character. Just because noobs can teleport behind everyone's favorite zoning characters doesn't mean everything else has to be near useless. And don't give me that shit about his resets, those are easy as hell to block for any player who knows the matchup....I mean, really easy.

And your opinions on Arrow, Jimmypotato already spoke the peace on that.