fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
check this shit lol
demon mode air tele 1 tele 1 tele 1 tele 2 b12 combo
so much fun to do and it sort of works
theres legit tech there somewhere

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
in the corner use b2f3 as your combo ender its cancellable into trait and u can get a neutral crossover depending on when you jump mix that wit my above post

Sami

Noob
Honestly depends on their recovery time.

11 has the quickest start-up at 7 frames (always look at the entry for the first hit for start-up times) with 7 frames. It is however a high/high string, so if your opponent is able to block the first hit they can duck the second and punish. The range is poor though so the first hit might wiff if you've been pushed back.

f222 and 223 have the same start-up (13 frames). f222 will do more damage and leave you neutral on block. 223 does less damage, has a gap between two and 3 (only punishable by moves with instant armour), but leaves you +6 on block allowing you to set up some frame traps. Most specials will miss if cancelled into from 223, but doing the non-cancelled version will make it hit (also means you don't need to worry about hit-confirming it).

Of course, the quickest move is D1 (6f start-up) for when you absolutely, positively need to poke quickly, and the move can be cancelled into specials. Will give the lowest damage of all. Range is also pretty bad.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Honestly depends on their recovery time.

11 has the quickest start-up at 7 frames (always look at the entry for the first hit for start-up times) with 7 frames. It is however a high/high string, so if your opponent is able to block the first hit they can duck the second and punish. The range is poor though so the first hit might wiff if you've been pushed back.

f222 and 223 have the same start-up (13 frames). f222 will do more damage and leave you neutral on block. 223 does less damage, has a gap between two and 3 (only punishable by moves with instant armour), but leaves you +6 on block allowing you to set up some frame traps. Most specials will miss if cancelled into from 223, but doing the non-cancelled version will make it hit (also means you don't need to worry about hit-confirming it).

Of course, the quickest move is D1 (6f start-up) for when you absolutely, positively need to poke quickly, and the move can be cancelled into specials. Will give the lowest damage of all. Range is also pretty bad.

After 223 on hit just do f222 into a special.

Raven's Soul Crush is 13 frames upclose, and slows down as the opponent is further and further away.

Raven Can punish DS's straight guns (DF1) about 2/5th's of SC worth, maybe a little less, but as he moves further away, he is safe in terms of SC not punishing...

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
in the corner use b2f3 as your combo ender its cancellable into trait and u can get a neutral crossover depending on when you jump mix that wit my above post
Stolen as hell LOL! Good stuff. I'm going to play around with this. I'll figure out some use for it...

These Raven tournament players need to start air traiting and immediately canceling into teleport. Instead of air traiting, waiting until they land on the ground, and then teleporting.

Sami

Noob
Dirty trick:

11b2 looks almost identical to 11db2 (glowing hands and all), except 11b2 is only -2 on block. You can of course cancel 11b2 into db2 (or any special), so in a hectic match you can fake a db2 wiff from 11 and then attempt to punish their baited reversal.

There's a gap between the b2 and db2, but no gap if followed up with df2 instead. If course, if your opponent blocks the whole then then you're buggered, so if I were you I'd just stick to feinting with 11b2.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
So what are the uses for her demon mode? I dont like negative moss because it seems to have a very small hitbox and is extremely positioning dependent. Singularity is pretty good but more startup.

Her tele is pretty cool though because if your opponent whiffs something that has more than 27 frames of recovery, you can full combo punish it.

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
Ok, so I've gotten kinda good with Raven but I hardly utilize Demon Stance. I don't prefer it because I like to combo off of db2 but in DS, the special is different and has has a way longer startup so I can't combo from it. I also don't like the pillar things very much even though a lot of people seem to love them. I do use teleport but it gets predictable so I'll get punished sometimes.

Does anybody have a general strategy or tips to utilize DS to the fullest potential? I want to get better without having to switch to a character that is overall better (BATMAN, superman, etc..)

demon stance should be used as often as possible to develope a lifelead, its her aggressive mode. she gets fullscreen zoning options (db2, df2u) and the teleport, but mainly, she gets access to her vortex game off of db2 MB. the downsides of Demon stance are the loss of the high hitbox of db2 so that you gotta use a different anti-air, also regular df1 is better if you just wanna keep the lifelead.

overall:
Demon stance: aggressive, develope lifelead
Normal: turtle, keep lifelead

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
demon stance should be used as often as possible to develope a lifelead, its her aggressive mode. she gets fullscreen zoning options (db2, df2u) and the teleport, but mainly, she gets access to her vortex game off of db2 MB. the downsides of Demon stance are the loss of the high hitbox of db2 so that you gotta use a different anti-air, also regular df1 is better if you just wanna keep the lifelead.

overall:
Demon stance: aggressive, develope lifelead
Normal: turtle, keep lifelead
What is df2U?

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
what is the deal with her f222 string do f2 and two attacks come out then you have to do another two 2's to get the last attack.

Am I the only one having trouble with that string?

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy

Sami

Noob
what is the deal with her f222 string do f2 and two attacks come out then you have to do another two 2's to get the last attack.

Am I the only one having trouble with that string?

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy
Yep it's annoying as all hell. Just mash f222 with no break. All of the f2 string inputs make no sense. Even better, if you look at an earlier page (might be a different thread) you'll find f22 has less recovery on block than f2, even though it is the same damned move. I pinged Colt on it but got no reply - hopefully the frame bug will be fixed at least.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Yep it's annoying as all hell. Just mash f222 with no break. All of the f2 string inputs make no sense. Even better, if you look at an earlier page (might be a different thread) you'll find f22 has less recovery on block than f2, even though it is the same damned move. I pinged Colt on it but got no reply - hopefully the frame bug will be fixed at least.
That is the only thing that is pissing me off about this character i cant hitconfirm her most damaging and best wiff punish string because my button presses mean nothing