What's new

Guide Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos -- Raven General Discussion Thread

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Dat alt :)

I like how I've never even posted in this thread yet this is the character I'm going to use.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Does anyone else think that this bitch looks top tier? I mean have you seen what her character trait is like? BUSTED. You guys have fun beating everyone's ass the first month of the game.

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
You kiddin me? Have you heard what they had to do to make green lantern fair? He was extremely OP before the version we see now. smh

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Apparently a rush-down character. I'm not surprised but now she is no longer a prime interest. :p

Zoners got swag.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
You kiddin me? Have you heard what they had to do to make green lantern fair? He was extremely OP before the version we see now. smh
I'm fully aware, but he is fixed now. That also doesn't take away from how good Raven looks. Why did you quote me to make that irrelevant statement? Lol

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
I'm fully aware, but he is fixed now. That also doesn't take away from how good Raven looks. Why did you quote me to make that irrelevant statement? Lol
Cuz he still looks godly considering the fixes. I think everyone in this game looks potentially good at this point, there's no way to truly find out for a few weeks.

haven any see if Raven in her demon state, does she have other specials beside teleport and magic pillar up from the ground ?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Cuz he still looks godly considering the fixes. I think everyone in this game looks potentially good at this point, there's no way to truly find out for a few weeks.
I agree he looks awesome, I also think just about everyone is looking great. Joker is actually the only character I've seen I'm worried about.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Apparently a rush-down character. I'm not surprised but now she is no longer a prime interest. :p

Zoners got swag.
Makes me happier to use her. Getting in on Zoners will be satisfying. But I'll be zoning hard with Ares.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
There HAS to be more because the Dark Transmission specifies "Front", meaning there's more variations of that move :p

Might not be anything more than that move, but still.