What's new

Aw, C'mon Puddin' -- Harley Quinn General Discussion Thread

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Ya know I'm kinda surprised Harley or Joker for that matter didn't get a groin kick special move. It just seems right up their alley with their playing dirty to win mind set. Coulda created a lot of pressure opportunities and it woulda been funny too. (I know I'm immature)

3 just looks like a kick to the gut. :/
Buff to Harley next patch: make the hit stun animation from her standing 3 make her opponent grab their crotch in pain ala Johnny Cage's nut punch.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Well Harley army I played to the best of my ability but I was able to obtain another Top 8 placing for our girl Harleen at TFC. I promise that next time I make it up there it won't end in a 7th place tie. Until then I'll continue to level up my game however I can & come back stronger than ever.
You did great, man. Your Harley is one of my favourite things to watch, keep it up.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Well Harley army I played to the best of my ability but I was able to obtain another Top 8 placing for our girl Harleen at TFC. I promise that next time I make it up there it won't end in a 7th place tie. Until then I'll continue to level up my game however I can & come back stronger than ever.
You did great man considering you had to fight KDZ, Khaotic in top 16 and then Rico in top 8. Fighting the evo champ, probably the best Killer Frost, and then Harley's worst matchup all in the same tournament. This tournament was stacked.

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
You did great man considering you had to fight KDZ, Khaotic in top 16 and then Rico in top 8. Fighting the evo champ, probably the best Killer Frost, and then Harley's worst matchup all in the same tournament. This tournament was stacked.
Yea your right on that I did have a SUPER tough route to Top 8. I can honestly say though I have no shame on my 2 losses. Both KDZ & Rico are extremely talented players.

i don't play harley so I don't know if this is known. Today I was playing as Sinestro and my opponent had Harley. I had my trait up and I went to shackle and saw they were doing her super. I figured since I'm going to lose the trait, I'll just unload it. I hit her with the trait and got hit with the hammer but the super did not happen and I did not take damage. I did however get stuck in place and could not move.

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
i don't play harley so I don't know if this is known. Today I was playing as Sinestro and my opponent had Harley. I had my trait up and I went to shackle and saw they were doing her super. I figured since I'm going to lose the trait, I'll just unload it. I hit her with the trait and got hit with the hammer but the super did not happen and I did not take damage. I did however get stuck in place and could not move.
Hmm must be a glitch of some kind never seen that happen before.

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
yeah that happens. You can knock Harley out of her super with mutli hit projectiles from far. you will trade with her hammer and get this "UGH...man wtf hit me" stun, but thats it. Very easy to replicate.

Awkward Sloth

Not sure if this is old news but Joker pic trait also increases damage on interactables. Never knew that

Awkward Sloth

B22 buff is a nice candy but the biggest buff Harley got was the nerfs to the better characters imo.
But what about the buffs to the good characters that had flaws like GA and Catwoman? GA ducking gunshot now is going to make things a little more difficult. And cat dash with 2 hits armor means if we wanna zone Selina we better keep an eye on how much meter she has at all times.
Also 2 hits of armor for MB venom rush doomsday? Yuck

After reading the notes I'm wondering if Harley players should try Yolo super move against a personr that zones cause if the mallet connects while they're using a zoning tool we can still get a super. Plus improved hotbox on B2,2 we might be able to get that extra unclashable damage.

This is all theory though.

serge

Noob
Trying to zone Catwoman will be like trying to zone Flash, useless and risky. I don't know why they keep messing with her super tho... it's slow as fuck and almost noone ever uses it unless they are trolling.

D+3 is being -15 is a pretty big change. Most of the time should be using D+1/tantrum anyway so maybe this will break some of my bad online habits

Still hoping the chances of pop-pop duds are reduced to nil. If B22 works as it should (along with other nerfs) she should have better matches with BA, WW, GL, Supes (especially if whiff punishable)

Glad to see there was a fix to armoring through interactables - I thought I was going insane at times

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
Trying to zone Catwoman will be like trying to zone Flash, useless and risky. I don't know why they keep messing with her super tho... it's slow as fuck and almost noone ever uses it unless they are trolling.
I use it all the time against Doomsday! if i get the early lead. I just react to his rush and punish it with super for the GGs. i do the same with bane tackle.

Thing is, she doesnt really need much meter for shit. and she can develop it almost as fast as you can spend it.

Awkward Sloth

I use it all the time against Doomsday! if i get the early lead. I just react to his rush and punish it with super for the GGs. i do the same with bane tackle.

Thing is, she doesnt really need much meter for shit. and she can develop it almost as fast as you can spend it.
I thought Level 3 venom charge Bane could break armor? Including super armor? Or am I just confused?