What's new

Aw, C'mon Puddin' -- Harley Quinn General Discussion Thread

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
I'm from MA. Been dying to go to any kind of tournament. I actually go to NY a lot, got a lot of family there, and wanted to make it to the break once. But alas, I don't think I'll ever get the time to ;_;
I'm always too busy. Online is all I have. In all seriousness I'm fairly familiar with the Harley MU and have play some that are regarded as decent, including a few tournament placing Harleys. I'd love to play you, I think it would be really fun.

We can chill out with the real life fighting though. I don't like violence.
lol i never said i'd fight you. but KF is FREE for my Harley.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
lol I know, just messing around.
You don't play online do you? If you're on Xbox we can definitely play.

.....you probably don't though huh?

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Ramon is free when it comes to online (I saw the video it wasn't pretty). Ramon is beast offline, he stood a chance against pre patch KDZ's superman. Not many peeps could do that, let alone some Harley players.

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
Ramon is free when it comes to online (I saw the video it wasn't pretty). Ramon is beast offline, he stood a chance against pre patch KDZ's superman. Not many peeps could do that, let alone some Harley players.
i've only beaten him successfully in a tournament once. I still think pre-patch Supes was a good matchup for Harley.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
Yeah her B22 is now clashable, they shorten the range on her B22 a little now and still dont fully work on floaters

CommonNick

Europe, PSN: "CommonNick"
I I I...finally can pull her 50% bnb every time :confused: feels so good... I hope it will work online too.
I love Harley, she's the first character that I tried to main in this game (left her for Grundy :( because she was too hard for me back then)

CommonNick

Europe, PSN: "CommonNick"
Im having trouble getting in on people, sinestro superman, what do you guys do? silly slide seems to get just buttfucked
Dash-->Block (universal) I really hate her dash.
bf2(MB), great + on block, and amazingly long KD.
Jump - air gunshots are nice as well. (make them target the air instead, which opens a free SS/CC(MB) )

Ima new Harley player, but I can pull off all her bnbs online (I feel so proud of myself), so at the very least consider my newbysh advice.
This forum is so quiet...

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Crimsonshadow brought up the idea of redoing a lot of the BnB and combo threads, a lot of them are outdated, a mess, or the OP doesn't play the character/game anymore.

The Harley combo OP is pretty barebones.

Do you guys want to make a new thread all together or just organize the one we have?

If we were to make a new one, would anyone volunteer to make and take care of it?
If not, I can always do it myself with a little bit of help.

Ramon
deg222
cpmd4
Laos_boy

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy
Crimsonshadow brought up the idea of redoing a lot of the BnB and combo threads, a lot of them are outdated, a mess, or the OP doesn't play the character/game anymore.

Do you guys want to make a new thread all together or just organize the one we have?

If we were to make a new one, would anyone volunteer to make and take care of it?

Ramon
deg222
cpmd4
Laos_boy
I remember nightE89 wanted to do this a while back but everyone blasted him over the idea. I think we should really consider it though.

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator

Ramon
deg222
cpmd4
Laos_boy
You guys want a new Harley thread & didn't invite me to the party

I'm insulted lol

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
i remember the arguments about this and how hard "my" combos were to be BNBs. It's actually why i stopped contributing so count me out. sorry.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
i remember the arguments about this and how hard "my" combos were to be BNBs. It's actually why i stopped contributing so count me out. sorry.
Wasn't the main "problem" with the combos were people couldn't do play doctor?
I'd hope you'd reconsider Ramon.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
Really..............I STARTED A NEW TREAD and i got my ass chewed out for it -______- lol. but now Im really rusty as I haven't played in bout a month so I dont know if the meta changed or not for this game.