What's new

Aw, C'mon Puddin' -- Harley Quinn General Discussion Thread

Feel free to add me methodair111. I have a mic and we can go into practice and I can show you some stuff I'm no expert but I've been playing Harley for awhile

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
Hey fellow HQ players I'm looking to play tonight...who wants some games on PSN? PM me on my tag SaltFace_GA.

Goatlegs

Noob
How are you guys fighting GL? I can usually counter-zone/keep him out pretty good between cupcakes/gunshots/pop gun, but as soon as he gets in B1 and lift is shutting me down. Any tips?

SaltFace NS

How are you guys fighting GL? I can usually counter-zone/keep him out pretty good between cupcakes/gunshots/pop gun, but as soon as he gets in B1 and lift is shutting me down. Any tips?
You want to be sure that when you are playing a zoning game against GL be sure that your the one with the life lead otherwise he can just turtle you out all day...once he is mid-screen it becomes dangerous to zone him due to the Lanterns Might grab being able to catch you out of just about anything...at that point it becomes a guessing game on both ends...you just have to adapt to what the player is doing or is willing to do.

Goatlegs

Noob
You want to be sure that when you are playing a zoning game against GL be sure that your the one with the life lead otherwise he can just turtle you out all day...once he is mid-screen it becomes dangerous to zone him due to the Lanterns Might grab being able to catch you out of just about anything...at that point it becomes a guessing game on both ends...you just have to adapt to what the player is doing or is willing to do.
Definitely, LM destroys any mid-screen offense I try. What are you're thoughts about doing Pop Gun and trait when your outside of air missile range? I do it against my buddy and it definitely doesn't seem to hurt. If you hold the Pop Gun for a little it actually forces them to block for a second and depending on how long you hold it they have to respect a follow up gunshot.

And of course the trait would be just for the off chance you get the damage buff or health boost.

SaltFace NS

Imo I find that kinda risky by the way it sounds but in all honesty I've never tried that...check out this video & go to about 2 hrs in to see me fight a GL in Grand Finals of this tournament I won last Sunday. http://www.twitch.tv/funkyp/b/433895528 be sure to skip ahead to about an hour to get to the Injustice matches.

SaltFace NS

Definitely, LM destroys any mid-screen offense I try. What are you're thoughts about doing Pop Gun and trait when your outside of air missile range? I do it against my buddy and it definitely doesn't seem to hurt. If you hold the Pop Gun for a little it actually forces them to block for a second and depending on how long you hold it they have to respect a follow up gunshot.

And of course the trait would be just for the off chance you get the damage buff or health boost.
Hope what I've told you helps out bro.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Imo I find that kinda risky by the way it sounds but in all honesty I've never tried that...check out this video & go to about 2 hrs in to see me fight a GL in Grand Finals of this tournament I won last Sunday. http://www.twitch.tv/funkyp/b/433895528 be sure to skip ahead to about an hour to get to the Injustice matches.

Just saw your matches. Interesting...

I really like Harley but dislike zoning in general which is why I dropped her. Kouldn't find good rushdown with her.

I have a question. Is Kartwheel -7 or -6? Because I kan't seem to be able to punish it with my 7 frame d1.. I always thought it was -6 since Day 1, don't know if anything has changed.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
Just saw your matches. Interesting...

I really like Harley but dislike zoning in general which is why I dropped her. Kouldn't find good rushdown with her.

I have a question. Is Kartwheel -7 or -6? Because I kan't seem to be able to punish it with my 7 frame d1.. I always thought it was -6 since Day 1, don't know if anything has changed.
-6 if you crouch block, -7 if you stand block

Carmine

PSN: CaptCarmine
Does 1,2 play doctor still work, because everytime i try it the play doctor whiffs? or can someone explain to me when your need to input it?