What's new

Aw, C'mon Puddin' -- Harley Quinn General Discussion Thread

Backfire

Noob
anyone found any bomb resets yet. ive been ending combos in 114 when i want to get a buff and realised that if i get the bomb it can beat a lot of wake up attacks and start a new combo. just want to see what other people have come up with.

also what super combos are people using?

ive been using : j2 b22 TS1 b3 j2 j2 11 Super PD.

Edit : i know super isnt most efficient for meter usage but i like to mess around with it against friends and online

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Super's good to avoid clash and end a game. If they've already clashed I'll use b22, TS~1, b3, j2, 2u3, Super, f13, f13, 112, 1,2 PD if they're in the corner. (Might be just one f13) If mid screen I do j3 xx Air Gunshots after Super.

I don't have much for unclashable combo, b3 then Super. I'm sure there are better options, I think there's a thread for it. I should work that into my game now that I think of it.

Edit: Here's unclashable combos. f2,3 xx SS > b2,2 > Super > b2,2 looks good. I could never get b2,2 to hit after a Super, though. And f2 is pretty slow. At least b3 gives you good range.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Something really interesting happened today when I played against Green Arrow.
I threw cupcakes at him and he did super. Well the super blew me sky high, but the cupcakes knocked him clean outta the super causing me to just land on my back.
Not that throwing cupcakes like that can really be all to helpful like that all the time but just interesting to say

Eshi

Noob
oh yay harley is somewhat usable again, guess I can keep playing =3 I have to anyway considering I already entered into Evo, lol.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Something really interesting happened today when I played against Green Arrow.
I threw cupcakes at him and he did super. Well the super blew me sky high, but the cupcakes knocked him clean outta the super causing me to just land on my back.
Not that throwing cupcakes like that can really be all to helpful like that all the time but just interesting to say
LOL! I need a video of that.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I think a properly timed MB cupcakes also knocks a few others outta their supers that have slightly longer start up animations. I'm trying to remember cause I think I knocked Batman outta his once with it as well. Gotta test it out though, could be mistaken.

Awkward Sloth

Tested out MB cupcakes vs Bats super
MB cupcakes can beat out Bat's super but not always. If the batman player does super instantly as the cupcake appears in Harley's hand then Bat's will win. But if the cupcake is just leaving Harley's hand when Bat's does super then Harley wins.

The problem is though that this only works full screen and all 3 cupcakes have to hit. Otherwise you take full super.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
It depends on how many hits of armor each super gets. It's dependant on the character afaik. From the sounds of it Batman gets two hits of armor, that's why he's knocked out of his Super when hit by 3 cupcakes.

interesting on the reverse side this just happened to me

i just hit him with a super as he fired an arrow. the hammer hit him and the arrow hit me. my super stopped but he was left in the stun part of the animation

Yep. If your super trades with something then the mallet does obscene hitstun even if you don't get the full animation so you can dash up and still get a full combo.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
harley's gunshots, cupcake, pop pop, and get this, her tnt bomb are all clashable! so stupid. none of those should be clashable

so is play doctor. smh.

Just out of curiosity, who are some of you Harley players secondaries? I'm actually juggling quite a few other characters right now (grundy, DS, batman, and even lex) but I feel like I should narrow it down a bit. I've been wanting to try out batgirl for awhile since she seems to handle Harleys bad matchups pretty well. What are your guys rationales behind picking secondary characters?

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Just out of curiosity, who are some of you Harley players secondaries? I'm actually juggling quite a few other characters right now (grundy, DS, batman, and even lex) but I feel like I should narrow it down a bit. I've been wanting to try out batgirl for awhile since she seems to handle Harleys bad matchups pretty well. What are your guys rationales behind picking secondary characters?
I only play as Harley at the moment but I was actually thinking of seconding Batgirl, Batman or Nightwing or Joker.

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
Catwoman, hawktroll (to troll) and will pick up batgirl.

KS_Shogun

Always Bet On Black
Back from EVO 2k13, i made top 32 in Injustice. "Sadly"

Came out of my pools in winners (but they diddnt put me on stream for my winners finals match some reason =/) won my next match then played REO and lost a very close Batman V Harley match that was hype (and that also was not on stream =/). Right after losing to REO i was sent to play P Gorath and was still on tilt from my last game so his Ares was able to catch me after my loss and take me out. Very disappointed for getting top 32, i really wanted to show the stream monsters just how dirty harley is, and also hype up the crowd from all the boring supermans in top 8. But when there are so many amazing players at EVO, you need to be on your best game, and also need a little luck with your bracket to make it to sunday. Always next year tho.

Awkward Sloth

It looked like the only Harley's that got on Stream at Evo were easily defeated. :c
I really wish they would've showed at least one of your matches shogun. It's what I was honestly waiting for all weekend.

And a secondary for me is Catwoman but mine is so sloppy.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
its my Day 1 with this bitch. and i can't already tell she can mad rushdown and mix-up. Plus she can some-what zone.
Help me get decent with her :)

Damn catwomans more popular than I thought! Batgirl seems to be a trend as well. she's gonna have to be the next character I pick up cus with the exception of batman all of the characters I play can get shut down by good zoning pretty easily and she can just say no to all the sinestros and spammy deathstrokes of the world.