What's new

Aw, C'mon Puddin' -- Harley Quinn General Discussion Thread

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
U got that right bro...NO ONE likes Scorpion in that game...I was also a crowd favorite due to the monster upsets I pulled to make Top 8.

Yea man props bro, very solid work this weekend . Thank you for showing everyone that Harley can be played against "the best characters". Can't wait to see how you play our gal with her trait buff.

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
Yeah, I'm the biggest downplayer ever though but I don't think those buffs helps with her issues, it's a nice bonus I think but doesn't change much imo.

Universal d2 buff might actually harm her more than help because of her j2, her j2 is pretty sick and if people can AA that now, well... but at least she can stop people from just jumping on HER.

Recovery on trait definitely has potential for wacky setups, it IS still random, just don't really like how strength potion is kinda bad cuz of how hard it is to open up people with her (and it doesn't last very long anyway) and rose is pretty meh. TNT is the only good one to me imo but I believe they can tech roll out of resets but I use it sometimes as a hail mary cancelled from a string hoping for TNT for a combo, pays off sometimes!

If anything, nerfs to other chars is her best buff.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
Sweet think Ill def have to got to those now, starting my tourney career lol had a local over the weekend and took first with harley.

TPH GUNSHOT

Grind to Win
if harley does 112 into trait and does not get the bomb, she is safe against superman's wake up super. not in the corner though. I did b22 x tantrum stance 1 x j2 112 trait and it was safe. it got sped up. just food for thought.

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
I'm doing a write up about her bomb, so far I have got the flash, batman, joker and harley done if you want to look at that. It looks like her trait might make some of her mus easier now, not by much though.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
Sweet today the day to start playing with these buff. time to hit the gym see what I can come up with before work

LKG

Noob
Played around a bit before passing out, just wanna say you're in for a treat when you mess with her. There is a God. Thank you so much NRS.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
Played around a bit before passing out, just wanna say you're in for a treat when you mess with her. There is a God. Thank you so much NRS.
Aint that the truth now if only we can control what we get with trait then I might start doing the happy dance..... Also so far from fighting Zod online. even tho its day 1 i dont think its going to be a problem. his Trait is slow even when following and has a huge CD

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I don't know if it's just me... but I apparently can't combo into Harley's super anymore... off of anything. Ninja nerf or accidental glitch?

serge

Noob
There is much better you can do with 4 bars than a super anyway.... I never use it unless I just want to troll the guy.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
There is much better you can do with 4 bars than a super anyway.... I never use it unless I just want to troll the guy.
Of course.. However part of her buff list was damage scale reduction AFTER Super... So it makes sense to test it out to see what can be done... But now the timing is more strict... Hahaha typical!