What's new

Aw, C'mon Puddin' -- Harley Quinn General Discussion Thread

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I know it's not a huge deal, because what are we really using her super for anyway... besides unclashable. But it shouldn't be THIS strict. I'm calling glitch.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
at least pulling off trait in combos in a MATCH is pretty fun tho not always reliable but fun as some ppl I played didnt know what happen lol

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
In my opinion with the buffs Harley received in this patch I'd move her up at least 4 spots on the tier list for sure...The trait is now usable in fights & won't get u killed like before trying to use it & one of Harleys former weaknesses (u can jump at her unless i make a correct read) is gone thanks to the d2 buff so now i can just uppercut a jump in instead of trying to air to air or read it with a upward gunshot all the time...your thoughts guys?

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
Yeah her trait def put her up a couple of spots but if only we can choose what comes out of the box would make it better. But Im loving it tho

TNT -4
Joker Pic -D4
Rose - B4

what do you guys think

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
No then she'll become OP since you can just set-up unblockable TNT over and over and then NRS will nerf my girl to death
hahahah yeah cause already when the tnt comes out and ppl that dont tech roll......yeaaaaaah GG lol so I agree but hey one can dream lol I mean Supes got a damn 100% combo why cant we get control bombs

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
I haven't had a chance to play the new patch yet but someone noted that her b2,2 might have less range, anyone else notice this?

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
I haven't had a chance to play the new patch yet but someone noted that her b2,2 might have less range, anyone else notice this?
I haven't noticed. Was it against a floating character? They have wonky low hurtboxes and b2,2 whiffs sometimes when your near max distance.

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
I haven't noticed. Was it against a floating character? They have wonky low hurtboxes and b2,2 whiffs sometimes when your near max distance.

felt like it when I was playing against raven & flash, but I could just be mistaken.

Has anybody experimented with her d2 against the usual jumpins? I forgot it was an option online so I never even tried anti-airing with it

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Yea if we could pick what came out of that box then itd be a nerf calling for it..
We all know youd pick the bomb and damage buff. Especially that bomb since its unblockable.
Which is why Im fine with her trait. All the items are very good imo.
and it makes me play different.
If I get her damage buff then I gotta use the buff while it lasts.
If I get bomb then its all good for unblockable.
If I get health I can chill for a bit.
I wish her overhead was a bit faster too. I can see that shit coming from Namek.

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
Has anybody experimented with her d2 against the usual jumpins? I forgot it was an option online so I never even tried anti-airing with it

Yea, its so nice. I say that's the best thing from her buffs. It works against the best air jump ins (Batman's j2, Green Arrow j3, GL j3, DS j3). I love it

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
I have no idea why everyone says she is low tier honestly.

I always lose to her. Its her fucking guns I swear. Its not that they are good but they are fast and you can't really zone her and you have to get in on her and its tough as hell for me.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Yeah I agree. They're so fast and have awesome recovery, she basically forces you to duck until she stops or gets too close from edging forward. She can also interrupt zoners with them, then they allow her to get in close. Awesome tool, imo.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
As soon as they start to fear guns I tend to use pop pop and charge for as long as I can, depending on if the person I'm playing has a fast projectile to hit me out of it. Once a pop pop leaves its practically a free trait buff.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
For whatever reason it really throws people for a loop when they see pop pop after gun shots. And I love it, especially if I can get the fully charged pop pop off. And if people can't get in after that then comes the storm of "nice spam noob" talk/messages. :/