What's new

At UFGT CAPCOM vs MKC World War Begins. Whose in?

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I don't think this fat fuck just said he's a better zoner than Kevin fuckin Landon and with a name like his how does he hate on anybody else's name? The MK kids should win this cause they don't have to worry about putting in time for other more successful games Injustice is all they got while Capcom players have more important things to worry about
This will be the excuse of every established Capcom player who loses in Injustice.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
I don't think this fat fuck just said he's a better zoner than Kevin fuckin Landon and with a name like his how does he hate on anybody else's name? The MK kids should win this cause they don't have to worry about putting in time for other more successful games Injustice is all they got while Capcom players have more important things to worry about

The amount of stupidity is too damn high.

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
This will be the excuse of every established Capcom player who loses in Injustice.
And its a valid one this is like some EU basketball league telling Lebron Kobe and Kevin Durant to come down from the NBA and play them on thier court becuse Carmelo said EU basketball sucks

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
And its a valid one this is like some EU basketball league telling Lebron Kobe and Kevin Durant to come down from the NBA and play them on thier court becuse Carmelo said EU basketball sucks
It is, but the excuse can be made for any game. At some point these people have to accept that others are better than them at particular games. If all these people are going to do is whine about how they don't have the time to dedicate to the game then why play in the first place? We all know they're competing at a high level in multiple games no need to whine like a child about it when you lose. Get over it, keep playing, have some fun and continue supporting the scene. It's hard for people not to get hype when they beat a well known player, but most of this is being started because of the fake drama Fchamp is stirring up. Same sorta shit happened in Persona when Chris G played it. This rivalry shit is entertaining but pointless if everyone is just gonna fall back on the excuse of lack of time to dedicate. It's all in good fun, people will still respect the players skill in other games.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
I was at UFGT last year and I am going this year...
I am registering for MK9 and Injustice...
maybe divekick...
winters over so I can go to GGA again... future is looking bright...

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
If he ends up playing this game, I call dibs on Daigo. Because I've said it once before here in TYM, but I'll say it again.....

*puts on his best 16bit impression*

DAIGO UMEHARA, I'M COMING FOR YOU!

I$AAC

Noob
Fun Fact: F.Champ called me a scrub at a p(n)t store online tournament in 2009.

I'll be at UFGT and I'm coming for Capcom blood. Count me in.

#KrayzieApprovedThread
I remember that tourney. My boy BRONXPUERTOROCK won that tourney.

I've beaten every single member listed in Street Fighter 4 more than they have beaten me in tournament. Never played Filipino Champ or Dieminion in tournament though. I've played Dieminion in casuals. Just had to give you all that heads up. And I have never lost to anyone of them but Floe in MK but that was only on the PDP Tournament stick. But on my own equipment he got rocked like a newborn baby.

Injustice
MKC

3. Slips - This guy gets top 3 and top 8 at majors with Scorpion. Word on the street is he will go all top tier in Injustice which means a short afternoon for capcom boys.

7. Death - I dont know, he likes Superman so thats cool. lol

Capcom Fan Boys

2. Chris G - Only player saltier than me but Huge respects to Chris g. I can say anything bad about this guy. I sort of <3 him. lol

6. Valle - 13th best Shang Tsung out there and our community only has 5 Shangs
mkc:
3) my pick to win it all.
7) LOL. Death, what's the superman sinestro matchup?

Capcom:
2) lol still not even close to as salty as me. ask Mothmonsterman0
6) who are the 5 you're thinking of?
i figure in no particular order:
1) cowboy 2)detroit (shang retired) 3) astronaut 4) xkhaotic shangx (retired) 5) ... wonderchef?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
mkc:
3) my pick to win it all.
7) LOL. Death, what's the superman sinestro matchup?

Capcom:
2) lol still not even close to as salty as me. ask Mothmonsterman0
6) who are the 5 you're thinking of?
i figure in no particular order:
1) cowboy 2)detroit (shang retired) 3) astronaut 4) xkhaotic shangx (retired) 5) ... wonderchef?
5. dark

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Wait did he just call me fat? lol

Da FUq?