What's new

Ask me anything

Anything gaming related.

MK, DOA, SF whatever. Ask me about comics, anime whatever. I'm bored.

If you ever wanted to dive into the mind of Perfect Legend here is your chance. I will answer EVERY question.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Anything gaming related.

MK, DOA, SF whatever. Ask me about comics, anime whatever. I'm bored.

If you ever wanted to dive into the mind of Perfect Legend here is your chance. I will answer EVERY question.
What was your favorite gaming accomplishment of all time?
Who was your favorite person to beat?
What player out of all fighting games do you respect the most?
What is your grand total winnings across every tournament you have been to?
What is your favorite game that is not a fighter?
What is your favorite food?

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Is Dead or Alive 5 hard to master ? I'm thinking about picking it up, but the only 3d fighters I played were PS2 MK games, SC and Tekken.

Tell one of your surprises to EVO2013
I'm unable to understand the question.

What was your favorite gaming accomplishment of all time?
Who was your favorite person to beat?
What player out of all fighting games do you respect the most?
What is your grand total winnings across every tournament you have been to?
What is your favorite game that is not a fighter?
What is your favorite food?
My favorite gaming accomplishment of all time. I would say winning Evolution the 1st, 2nd and 3rd times.

What player out of all fighting games do I respect the most? Tough question with a tough answer but I would say JOP

What is your grand total winnings across every tournament: Idk around $60k I think over 7-8 years and that is only counting the really big money tourneys like MLG, WCG and EVO.

Mirex

Noob
whom do you train your punish in your home? is he as strong as you? takes always flawless victory?

Do you like Chili Cheese dogs and/or fries/anything?
What are your plans for Injustice?
How often do you play a video game that isn't a fighting game?

Thanks for the Q&A

Do you think you'll make it 3 wins in a row at Evo this year?
I have a good shot. I need to practice a lot though I haven't been playing at all and just started back this week.

Is Dead or Alive 5 hard to master ? I'm thinking about picking it up, but the only 3d fighters I played were PS2 MK games, SC and Tekken.
Its a different beast it doesn't play like any other fighting game so I would say yes. Especially since the game is a lot easier to get into even though it was easy to get into before.

Cyrax/Lao 5-5?
...yeahh matchups, I went there :/
Cyrax/Lao

In my opinion it is definitely in Cyrax's favor. Lao trying to discourage Cyrax from poking with Spin is way too risky. Using Dive Kick to poke Cyrax for trying to move is too risky, Cyrax has a low hit box so using Teleport on him is risky as well. You have to get up to Cyrax and poke him up close and overwhelm him since he doesn't have a good panic move or armor but he has a good back dash and a low hit box so he doesn't have to deal with Lao's pressure as much. I think its 7-3 in Cyrax favor there is no way its not. Kung Lao can't throw hats, jump, teleport, spin or consistently poke him. Up close its too much of a risk cause Cyrax can poke out then back dash and do a net in range where Kung Lao looks like he could hit him but will whiff and Cyrax gets a net and Kung Lao will die or get command grabbed into whatever Cyrax feels like doing.

coolwhip

Noob
Since you don't have any offline scene let me ask you this:

If you could pick two people to consistently train to EVO with offline, who would they be?

whom do you train your punish in your home? is he as strong as you? takes always flawless victory?
I don't have anyone to play with at home. I have to play online.

Do you like Chili Cheese dogs and/or fries/anything?
What are your plans for Injustice?
How often do you play a video game that isn't a fighting game?
I love chili cheese dogs I just got hip to them. I plan to use Batman in Injustice and hopefully the game doesn't have the same problems are Mortal Kombat so I don't have to deal with people avoiding my offense by just crouching.

I rarely ever play a video game that isn't a fighting game anymore. I don't too much like the new era of video games. I rather play Donkey Kong Country on SNES or something.

Who do you play in DoA 5 ? Is Tina a good character ? Ryu ?
Tina was decent pre patch. In this version of the game I am not sure. Ryu is always good in every rendition of the game. Right now I am using Jann Lee, Hayate, Gen Fu. I usually always uses these 3 characters.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
You said you were gonna try and play UMK3 and play it in tournaments, did you follow through with practicing for it?

You said you were gonna try and play UMK3 and play it in tournaments, did you follow through with practicing for it?
I tried to play it but then realized only a small amount of people play the game and I want to spend my time on a game that has a healthy tournament life.